Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TIE Fighter Guild Formed On Chilastra

bpharris9014bpharris9014 Member CommonPosts: 36

Hi all! We're having a lot of fun blasting rebels on Chilastra. We're all in the Empire's Storm Squadron on Chilastra. We have a guild hall on Corellia with lots of spare parts, including ships, if you're just getting started out. We can put you in your first TIE fighter for nothing.

Also, if you're an experienced pilot, we can certainly use you! We're all mid-level pilots.

We fly almost every night. We have TS but don't have a Teamspeak server yet.

Come join the fun! We're having a blast. For those of you who are just thinking of playing SWG, it's an awesome MMORPG. It's a little clunky, but if a game was made today with this many features, real-time shooter-style combat and so much player-based content, it'd be written up as the best MMORPG ever made. And, hey, you get to go see the Sarlac...

E-mail [email protected] or /tell nanoo buchachee in-game.

Comments

• ObraikObraik Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,261

Chilastra FTW!

• EvelknievelEvelknievel Member UncommonPosts: 2,964

Originally posted by bpharris9014

Hi all! We're having a lot of fun blasting rebels on Chilastra. We're all in the Empire's Storm Squadron on Chilastra. We have a guild hall on Corellia with lots of spare parts, including ships, if you're just getting started out. We can put you in your first TIE fighter for nothing.
    Also, if you're an experienced pilot, we can certainly use you! We're all mid-level pilots.
    We fly almost every night. We have TS but don't have a Teamspeak server yet.
    Come join the fun! We're having a blast. For those of you who are just thinking of playing SWG, it's an awesome MMORPG. It's a little clunky, but if a game was made today with this many features, real-time shooter-style combat and so much player-based content, it'd be written up as the best MMORPG ever made. And, hey, you get to go see the Sarlac...
    E-mail [email protected] or /tell nanoo buchachee in-game.
    Like Obraik said Chilastra FTW!

Now for the good part, see you imperial slimes in ground & space. Yeah, I got alot of battle scars, but I am getting there 

This is Propoganda I can tell you, recruiting Imperials on this website (haha). Good Stuff! 

What is the ratio on Chilly? For every 5 Imperials there is 1 Rebel? Or am I being too sarcastic 

Well its time to polish up the Xwing and head out to space  maybe we all can do lunch when I get there 

• bpharris9014bpharris9014 Member CommonPosts: 36

Imperial slimes? Maybe you haven't noticed but the emporer is bringing peace, unity and the rule of law to the galaxy.

If his methods are direct, it's because the traitors are tireless and brutal. They interfere with shipping and the empire's infrastructure -- the very things that supply food, medicine and protection for our people.

And for what? Oh, they don't approve of his religion? Or they're peeved because they'd rather run around like hooligans, living in anarchy, or restore a bunch of ancient despots to their ill-gotten thrones?

Rebels -- pathetic. The only thing for which they stand is their absolute devotion to nothing. They rely on terror and crime networks to try to destabilize us and turn us against His Benevolence.

If you're not with The Empire, you're with the terrorists.

Nanoo Buchachee

• bewickedbewicked Member Posts: 82

Nanoo Buchachee

George W. Bush, eat your heart out 

Currently Playing: AO and FE.

• mklinicmklinic Member RarePosts: 1,981

If you ever need help, look me up. I am a couple boxes away from master pilot and flying a TIE Advanced right now (until I get the Imperial Guard TIE) and flying for the Inquisition. If you need any help, and I am on, I would be glad to lend a hand. In game: Syn'thetic

-mklinic

"Do something right, no one remembers.
    Do something wrong, no one forgets"
    -from No One Remembers by In Strict Confidence

• TorakTorak Member Posts: 4,905

Originally posted by bewicked

Nanoo Buchachee

George W. Bush, eat your heart out 

LMAO.........

"One man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist"

• joeybootsjoeyboots Member UncommonPosts: 628

Yes  Imperial scum! Your empire shall fall! 

• ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495

Imperial slimes? Maybe you haven't noticed but the emporer is bringing peace, How? but slaying everyone who is against them..oh nice......unity suites rebels its not a word you imp scum may use and the rule of law to the galaxy. One mistake you been misinformed by your supiriours as it "They want to rule the Galaxie"
    If his methods are direct, it's because the traitors are tireless and brutal. They interfere with shipping and the empire's infrastructure -- the very things that supply food, medicine and protection for our people. Why did my shop get no medical supply's.....because a imp patrol felt it was needed to confiscate it for their own purpuse so they can offer it to those not in need for such supply's but only to hinder us to getting these supply's to the really needed.
    And for what? Oh, they don't approve of his religion? Or they're peeved because they'd rather run around like hooligans, living in anarchy, or restore a bunch of ancient despots to their ill-gotten thrones?  
    Imperials -- pathetic. The only thing for which they stand is their absolute devotion to nothing. They rely on terror and crime networks to try to destabilize us and turn us against His Benevolence.
    If you're not with The Rebelion, you're with the terrorists.
    Nanoo Buchachee
    Dreadstone Reklaw....mannnn to bad i aint on Chilistra else i woop your arse with one of my.....ermmm........structure components  or maybe i will use exstensive force and use of of the  many incridible weapons I as a structure trader can make
     Anyway the atmosfeer seems fun out on Chil. Keep it up guy's ....ermmm..... i mean Imperial scum 

• dokahdokah Member Posts: 26

Does the Empire have gunboats? Those TIE ships are flimsy.

• ObraikObraik Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,261

This argument can be solved with a simple line.  Imperials > Rebel hippies :P