Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i still need help =(

DarenzaDarenza Member UncommonPosts: 9

ok im a lvl 54 jedi ive done my legacy quests went to kash and got all the way up to the arena quests but now what i mean where do i get quests from on this planet or any others im so lost and im stuck at lvl 54 i dunno what i should do to continue lvling can anyone help me please?

Comments

• DarthMaulUKDarthMaulUK Member Posts: 296

Hi there! Don't panic! haha. 

You can visit www.swgalaxies.net/quests/kashyyk/index.htm and have a look around there to see what quests you haven't done. Hope it helps :)

DMUK

get your 7 day FREE sub to SWTOR
    http://www.swtor.com/r/7DDKjQ

• GrandAmGrandAm Member Posts: 404

Another good third party site that has a full quest list is http://swg.allakhazam.com/

The list there can be broken down by planets and includes space missions.  Most will have waypoints and description of rewards, XP, and credits earned for doing the quest.

The link on the webpage will be on the left side and down a little.

"Suddenly, thousands of Trekies whose heads are full of facts of things like the stardate when the Cardassians farted on Deep Space nine are irrlelevant." - hardcoremoviecritic

• MrArchyMrArchy Member Posts: 643

The Legacy quests were implemented because new players felt the original game was too inaccessible and instead $OE felt a more structured, led-by-the-nose approach (pls forgive the analogy, don't mean to insult with it) was needed.  Unfortunately, $OE hasn't created a similar approach for all levels, just the lower ones - after a certain point, you have to "revert" back.  $OE regularly promises more content is on the way, and I'm sure they intend to use this same approach all the way to 90 eventually.  This is, however, a great example of the kind of thing the vets don't like about the current game and $OE - it's incomplete is this manner and the promises to fix this kind of thing have been hollow since Nov 2005 (actually longer, [[SMUGGLER!!]] but I don't want to beat the pre-NGE horse, let's just talk about the current game here).  I wish you good luck in finding more quests, the other two posters offer great links so you can get help finding some.

SWG Veteran and Refugee, Intrepid server
    NGE free as of Nov. 22, 2005
    Now Playing: World of Warcrack
    Forum Terrorist