Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

a pilot for me?

BOYVIRGO666BOYVIRGO666 Member Posts: 158

hello one and all. i look at thos forum every few days and i keep hearing stories of people quiting and i have to ask if anyone here would be willing to give me there pilot capable of flyinf command ships or cap ships.

iv played for a few months and love this game but my corp is in desperate need of a cap ship pilot or they will boot me out of our alliance. so please i wont act like sally struther and make you feel bad but i will say that i will pay transfer fee and i will treat the character well. we will be a god among  pilot over time but i need your help

genius inside insanity

Comments

• ManJunkManJunk Member Posts: 273

Sounds like you're in a real quality corp.

• BOYVIRGO666BOYVIRGO666 Member Posts: 158

sad aint it i know we are in sorry states right now our previous 2 cap pilots were related and quit the game in about the same week i admit the corp is weak as hell but im a director and have to do something

genius inside insanity

• Focus*BankaiFocus*Bankai Member Posts: 219

well my best advice to u is to quit ur alliance and find a new one. if u are in a game to have fun which i would hope that u are. u need to play for fun and not stress about why ur corp cant be in a certain alliance because they are all a**holes. :) take it ez and play at ur own place and lvl your guy up on your own. makes it so much funner when u do play it that way.

i try and enjot thing and the fact is i enjoy being a director and i like to help run the corp*i do most of the work* and while i run the corp i have a pos to myself and lackeys to do my mining for me

problem is all my money goes into the corp wallet for pvp and other stuff so i cant afford to buy a cap ship pilot

genius inside insanity

well if u do like it that way then keep it. but i think u need to manage ur funds better. putting all ur funds into the corp and doing the most work wont help u out as a player. sure it might help the other ones in your corp but the whole reason u are in a corp is to progress together as a team. a family that can help each other out and progress together.  u need a system where if anyone mines a certain amount of profit will be put into the corp. if u are ratting (if i remember correctly its been about 2 years since i played) then a certain amount of loot and isk will be put into the corp funds that way everyone will have help not just everyone but u :)

i know its just that i take my job seriously and i try and help our newb area of the corp alot and i try and help our vets its fun fer me and i always have at least 200mil for myself and could push a bil if i needed to but i have stuff i have to do

i know i baby the idiots and the ceo is a tard but hey its how i play

genius inside insanity

well good luck :) hope everything works out for u. and maybe one day they will thank u for all the hardwork u do for them :)

hell i get a thanks constantly for it but they dont make my wallet any bigger

it probly wont work out but if not ill start my own corp and get those loyal to me to join or ill join the main corp in the alliance they already gave me an offer

genius inside insanity

*whispers* i would go with the main corp

lol im thinking the same but as i said i enjoy admining and i doubt theyd let me do that so i try and preserve my corp

genius inside insanity

• METALDRAG0NMETALDRAG0N Member Posts: 1,680

If i was you id take my fare share of the hangar and wallet contents leave the corp and start your own. Your just a mining slave for the CEO and one day you will find yourself booted from that corp with all your stuf in there hangars if your not carefull.

"Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god."
    -- Jean Rostand

first off i find corp theft detestable second the ceo is a friend in rl so i doubt that will happen.

genius inside insanity

Originally posted by BOYVIRGO666

first off i find corp theft detestable second the ceo is a friend in rl so i doubt that will happen.
    Ahh well then you ahve a problem then.

Ten perhaps you should just form your own corp and ally with your real life friends corp that way you are your own boss and still keep your friendships with the old corp. Create a special corp alliance channel so you can still chat witht he old corp and so you can get your corp to make friends with the old one.

"Kill one man, and you are a murderer. Kill millions of men, and you are a conqueror. Kill them all, and you are a god."
    -- Jean Rostand

if i cant get a cap ship pilot i might do that but for now i would love if someone could help me on that front

genius inside insanity

Originally posted by BOYVIRGO666

if i cant get a cap ship pilot i might do that but for now i would love if someone could help me on that front

Just make sure that if you succeed in buying such a charecter Dont advertise the fact to the eve community.

-- Jean Rostand

yeah that seem pertinant

so you cant help me can u?

genius inside insanity

Sorry no i only have one charecter and she is not being sold.

-- Jean Rostand

• solesole Member Posts: 78

hihi nice try there :)

No it aint that much people quiting in eve what I can see more like it's getting more and more online.

actually i see quite a few people leaving all the time some just get bored while others get pissed about something im just trying to save a cap ship pilot from death

genius inside insanity

• TaramTaram Member CommonPosts: 1,700

I don't know how much ISK you have but if you're serious about buying a cap ship pilot then go to the EVE-O site and go to the forum for character trading.  You can buy characters for in-game ISK on the EVE-O forums.  It's perfectly legal, legit and supported and nobody in the community is going to give you crap about it as it's a very common practice.

Obtaining it in any other way is against the EULA and WILL get you banned.  You can purchase CHARACTERS for ISK within the boundaries of the rules.  You can NOT purchase accounts from another player.

And if you're strapped for ISK then just get another account and train up a cap ship pilot on it.  It doesn't take all that long (a few months) if you train specifically for it.  You have the skills to get into a nicely fitted carrier within 6-8 months easily if you focus solely on carrier skills on a new character.  I recommend Gallente as they start out with pretty good drone skills which are needed as a carrier pilot.  While you're training the pilot be saving isk up on your main to purchase the carrier once your alt is ready to fly it.  You'll want an 'alt' on a second account either way.  No capship pilot in their right mind flies without having a cyno alt available.  So either buy a capship pilot and add it to your primary account with isk (as I wrote above) or get another account and train your capship pilot on it and either train cyno skills on your main or take the time to quickly train up a cyno alt on your main account (takes about 1-2 weeks).

"A ship-of-war is the best ambassador." - Oliver Cromwell

• BahemothBahemoth Member Posts: 126

If you are in DIre need of a capital pilot to help you i would suggest hireing a merc cap pilot (there are a few freelance mercs left). as the chances of acually finding someone selling their capital able toon is unlikely and your prolly looking at 6bill+ for the character (thats w/o the ship included)

i had no intention of buying an account i just need the toon and ill pay isk i guess but teh point was more fo too get a leaving

genius inside insanity

• RollinDutchRollinDutch Member Posts: 550

So someone leaving the game was supposed to pay $20 to give you a free character?

Yes. That will happen.

Which winner of a corp do you run?

actually if it came up i was gonna pay fer it. and anyway if you cant give anything to tho conversation dont speak

genius inside insanity