Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for awesome pvp mmorpg

well wow got to boring because pvp wasn't the greatest in my opinion but im looking for a game with great pvp

PS please be able to move with awds keys

Comments

• ToVasueToVasue Member Posts: 11

I play 'cronous'

and it's PVP system is great i think 

yo

• daelnordaelnor Member UncommonPosts: 1,556

Well, that all depends on what KIND of pvp you are looking for. DAOC is pretty good for realm vs. realm stuff, and with all the recent changes they've made its not very hard to level up anymore. The only issues are the aging community, finding people who will play with you.

Shadowbane is free now, has horrible graphics and not much content, but you can pretty much kill people to your hearts content.

There are several asian games floating around with pvp in them I think, and many of them are free...though they tend to be grindfests.

there's always guildwars, fast to get into, no monthly fee once you buy the box. That would probably be ok for arena style pvp.

Does anyone still play AC or AC2 darktide servers? do they exist? they had ok pvp.

D.

• KroganKrogan Member UncommonPosts: 304

Well you're not in luck OP, there isn't a single awesome pvp game out there simply put, just hunker down with the rest of us Darkfall fan boys and lend your support to the only thing worth supporting.

• warjunkywarjunky Member Posts: 27

cool, maybe daoc, why do you say its easly to level now