Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

i need info on classes

sjlilccoltssjlilccolts Member Posts: 7

I want to know wat Class, lvl, and race I can use duel wield swords and If the Have more than one The info on them and I am still looking for a trial key if anyone got one.

Comments

• GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180

Well as far as I know you can either go

Human Fighter -->Warrior--->Gladiator

and you get dual wielding skills when you hit 40 although I used D-grade dual swords when I was in 30s.

or

Dark Elf Fighter --> Palus Knight --> Bladedancer

The lowest level you can use dual swords is at 20 when you can get D-grade dual swords since No-grade is 1-20, D-grade 20-40, C-grade is 40-52, B-grade is 52-61, then A-grade and then S-grade.

I suggest looking on lineage2.com and go to the library to see the various skills since they are different. Bladedancer is more of having party buffs that they can do while Gladiators have more aggressive skills like using the sonic ones, etc.

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing

• isurusisurus Member Posts: 396

You should start using duals when you become either a BD or a Glad. Until then you are better off using something else, and that goes for all classes.

• sjlilccoltssjlilccolts Member Posts: 7

thx you both helped alot at lvl 20 i can get dual swords but wont have skills for it at lvl 40 i get dual sword skills. You both helped alot so i should become a gladator or something. I dont like to buff.

• GreatnessGreatness Member UncommonPosts: 2,180

I am a gladiator, I suggest that when you hit 20, get a D-grade blunt (bonebreaker I think is the top D-grade blunt) because stun attack is very useful. Once you get into the 30s switch to duals tho.

~Greatness~

Currently Playing:
    Nothing