Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tip on how to make easy money in-game

PrebThorPrebThor Member UncommonPosts: 452

To my pleasant surprise every player gets 3000 in-game credits per month which, at least in my case, sold for 50K per 200 credits to some rich high-level - leaving me with the insane amount of 800K+ at level 15 (this was approximately 2 months worth of credits and since I hadn't been online for a long time and didn't really care, I happily gave the player my last credits "cheap"). I'm not sure if players get monthly credits anymore or what they would be worth still, but it could definitely be worth a try.

How it works:

You both agree on a price for the credits, you then buy the items the other player needs from your Chantra Shop with your credits, the other player then pays the amount you agreed on according to how much the specific item cost in credits. In other words Chantra Shop items for in-game cash.

You might want to confirm that this type of trading is actually legal according to the game's Terms of Service.

Comments

• nikkimondnikkimond Member Posts: 40

it is..but you were very cheap

• KayakoKayako Member Posts: 133
    Originally posted by Thorsnes

To my pleasant surprise every player gets 3000 in-game credits per month which, at least in my case, sold for 50K per 200 credits to some rich high-level - leaving me with the insane amount of 800K+ at level 15 (this was approximately 2 months worth of credits and since I hadn't been online for a long time and didn't really care, I happily gave the player my last credits "cheap"). I'm not sure if players get monthly credits anymore or what they would be worth still, but it could definitely be worth a try.
    How it works:

You both agree on a price for the credits, you then buy the items the other player needs from your Chantra Shop with your credits, the other player then pays the amount you agreed on according to how much the specific item cost in credits. In other words Chantra Shop items for in-game cash.

You might want to confirm that this type of trading is actually legal according to the game's Terms of Service.

Credits in ArchLord are currently 150k for 200 credits. However you may only make a little over a million gold in the game, but it is not worth sellings your credits. As a long time player trust me on this one. Later during the game you will start to use chantra items and be very addicted to them and end up buying more credits from the game. A million gold may sound like a lot to some players but you can buy 10 million gold for $13.00 USD. Short note, just keep your credits for your self.

|ArchLord|
    |Brumhart|
    |Berserker|
    |LvL 7X|