Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

E3 High Definition Videos

shadowrunxtshadowrunxt Member UncommonPosts: 121

You gotta see the HD videos of Aion from gametrailers.com:

www.gametrailers.com/player/22471.html

www.gametrailers.com/player/21404.html

www.gametrailers.com/player/21408.html

The regular trailers are also clear.  Graphics is simply amazing.

Comments

• NiirnaethNiirnaeth Member Posts: 99

Finally some clear videos, thanks man, the other videos with subpar clarity didn't exactly show the extent of what Aion is.

Edit: Those videos are going to make me late for work, didn't want to stop before they were done! Amazing graphics, its like seeing Aion for the first time all over again.

• jaharjahar Member Posts: 234

see now i really like the looks of this.. it really reminds me of final fantasy..

• mmonkeymmonkey Member Posts: 171

i feel like a shallow gamer now. You know the kind:

"ZOMG dats guooo00od GraFIX!! DIS GAMEZ TEH BEST Evarrr!!21!"

But seriously, the clarity of those videos kicked that game up a few notches in my book. I hope the gameplay quality can match the visual quality. If that happens, you need to make some room on the Aion bandwagon.

• jmmcglojmmcglo Member Posts: 203

LoL! I felt the same way after watching the HD versions last week. I actually imagined that I was playing the game instead of watching the movie. I know pretty weird.. it worked for about a whole minute... then I came back to reality. I want to play Aion NCsoft!!!! 

We are recruiting... Want to learn more? Click here.

• shadowrunxtshadowrunxt Member UncommonPosts: 121

I do not doubt the capability of the first version of the Cry Engine.  Far Cry already proved itself.

This time NCSoft took a step further since they adapted the Cry Engine. So what more can you expect on the visuals?

• Darkseth12Darkseth12 Member Posts: 148

thanx for the find i like that interview i didnt know when you get your wings and now i finally know