Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DECO Online

Hi guys! i saw this site for the english version of DECO Online. The game will be f2p here is the link to the site http://deco.p2ppl.net and the link for the client is located here http://dashboard.filefront.com/MasterDejan/

Comments

• NallaMaeNallaMae Member UncommonPosts: 35

i downloaded from that link but when i go to open launcher it tells me invalid file name or cannot download file

• xlazarusxlazarus Member Posts: 2

Open Beta Announcement

The Deco Online Open Beta Service will commence a few hours later than expected due to technical matters. We apologise for the delay and we hope that you bear with us as we try to get Open Beta to start as soon as possible. We will make another announcement once the OPEN Beta starts.

=============================================================

I think servers are still down. maybe they're working on something.

• jerrybluejerryblue Member UncommonPosts: 39

Another secure download link here:

http://www.mmog.ro/game/Deco_Online/

I tested and download work even over 400 kilo/se

• RezoraRezora Member Posts: 43

Neither of the download links work for me.

Edit - changed download program, seems to e working fine.

Have read the site and it look like a surprisingly good game.

• jerrybluejerryblue Member UncommonPosts: 39

IF you have trouble or errors with filefront download link go

http://www.mmog.ro/download/Deco_Online/

for a mirror download

or

Open your download manager and add these link

http://86.104.181.169/mmorg/deco_online.exe

Is the DECO download client link, secured, work for sure.

DECO is delayed for maxim 2 days, till they fix the issue.

Deco Online Open Beta Announcement

Dear members, We regret to inform you that Deco Online's open beta will not be commencing today. This decision was made with the aim of giving you the best possible gaming experience. Many technical issues relating to the stability of the game has forced us to postpone this event. So please stay tuned. Open Beta will take place within the next 2 days.

• WoopinWoopin Member UncommonPosts: 1,012

Servers up!

• markaudettemarkaudette Member UncommonPosts: 49

It's funny seeing "Deco Online"...

The only other net handle I have ever used is Decompiler. And when I was playing FFXI on Asura server, my LS always called me Deco.

Funny!

• orcellorcell Member Posts: 21

hey all

i downlode the game and it was k but then when i tryed to go in when the servers are online it say or faile to connact server or prpring to the up date try after some minutes.

then i try and i try and i get in but then it is runing so slow and the game some thing like when i try to go the channls get stack.

it is because that i am fur away from usa and i have a new computer it is beacuse this 2?

can some one help me and tell me what the doing this problom because i really really want to play this game

some one????????

• moxuout2moxuout2 Member Posts: 96

Looks like the P2ppl.net site is down, i singed up and all that crap but when i log in it says password is incorrect. If anyone else is having this problem or can show me a link to if p2ppl.net is down definatly send.

• ZharZhar Member UncommonPosts: 58

Seems like a good game, but it's to laggy, at least now

• xpacmanxxpacmanx Member Posts: 8
    Originally posted by moxuout2

Looks like the P2ppl.net site is down, i singed up and all that crap but when i log in it says password is incorrect. If anyone else is having this problem or can show me a link to if p2ppl.net is down definatly send.

The site is up for me. After you signed up, did you activate DECO on your account?

• RezoraRezora Member Posts: 43
    Originally posted by Zhar

Seems like a good game, but it's to laggy, at least now

yep its annoying to play with the lag ;( hope it gets better soon or im out.

• defs0uldefs0ul Member Posts: 6

How come I can't get into the game? Keep saying my password is incorrect. What the hell? I did everything already. I registered to their website and activated my account. This game is balls.

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

Perhaps theyre having to work on things after some idiots found a way to change game files to login to the new servers before they were ready, having to be forced off by the GMs?

• xpacmanxxpacmanx Member Posts: 8
    Originally posted by defs0ul

How come I can't get into the game? Keep saying my password is incorrect. What the hell? I did everything already. I registered to their website and activated my account. This game is balls.

Did you go to game management and add DECO?

• JyveTurkeyJyveTurkey Member UncommonPosts: 24

What sort of rating would you guys give this game, out of 10?

• defs0uldefs0ul Member Posts: 6
    Originally posted by xpacmanx

Originally posted by defs0ul

Did you go to game management and add DECO?

Oh crap didn't know you have to activate the game from that link. Thanks.

• orcellorcell Member Posts: 21

hello

i have probloms with my deco online and i need u to tell me what to do.

the probloms:

1. when i press on the lancher it say to me prpring to update data w8, or it tell me flied to connact to server.

2. if i go in whith not problom number 1 it get stack some times when i selct a channal or when i chose a cher.

3. if i dont have probloms with number 1 and 2. in the game it take 1 h to me to move and to do some thing.and afther like 5-10 minets it say disconact from server re-log.

so i dont know what to do the 1 thing i know that i want to play this game.

it is beuacse i have a new? or i am living in israel? tell me plz what i need to do!!!!!

• CharlizdCharlizd Member UncommonPosts: 923
    Originally posted by orcell

hello

i have probloms with my deco online and i need u to tell me what to do.

the probloms:

1. when i press on the lancher it say to me prpring to update data w8, or it tell me flied to connact to server.

2. if i go in whith not problom number 1 it get stack some times when i selct a channal or when i chose a cher.

3. if i dont have probloms with number 1 and 2. in the game it take 1 h to me to move and to do some thing.and afther like 5-10 minets it say disconact from server re-log.

so i dont know what to do the 1 thing i know that i want to play this game.

it is beuacse i have a new? or i am living in israel? tell me plz what i need to do!!!!!

Sounds like you have a poor connection there try turning ya modem off then back on and try again or restarting your PC besides that you may get some more info at the DECO site i'm not sure about that tho.

Andrew "Charlizd" Phippen | Lead World Builder | The Saga of Lucimia MMORPG