Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

join immortals closed beta now ^_^

Hey guys,

we just started the closed beta of a new game called, Immortals.

just sign up at the following link www.immortalsusa.com where you can also download the client.

The game has 4 races, these races are,

-Deity

-Dragon

-Demon

-Human

and each race has their own classes.

The PVP system is 2 races vs 2 races (kinda like WoW)

and its open PVP, so you can kill the opposite race once you see them on a map.

Equipment system is kinda like Diablo 2, each item has a different stat on them, so are there, normal equips, rare, ultra rare etc.

The game is party based, so without a party the game will be really hard.

Join in the fun ^_^. and feel free to ask me any question you have.

MieuyChan

Comments

• SramotaSramota Member Posts: 756

Cute li'l game you got there, looks nice.

Think I'll pass as I prefer to solo in betas.
    Which leads me to why I posted in the first place...

If you can just download and create an account, isn't it to be considered an open beta..?

Being.. Open to public and all?

Played so far: 9Dragons, AO, AC, AC2, CoX, DAoC, DF, DnL, DR, DDO, Ent, EvE, EQ, EQ2, FoMK, FFO, Fury, GW, HG:L, HZ, L1, L2, M59, MU, NC1, NC2, PS, PT, R:O, RF:O, RYL, Ryzom, SL, SB, SW:G, TR, TCoS, MX:O, UO, VG, WAR, WoW...
    It all sucked.

• GoluhGoluh Member Posts: 374

It looks actually pretty decent compared to the site 

• mieuychanmieuychan Member Posts: 10

Originally posted by Sramota

Cute li'l game you got there, looks nice.

If you can just download and create an account, isn't it to be considered an open beta..?
    Sramota, i am confused myself too, as why they call it here at the company closed beta, as it it open registration, and i'm even one of the gms and the community manager >.>

it is possible to solo, but at some point in the game, you will have to kill bosses in the game for quests, which requires party, or an high lvl player that kills them for you.

• SramotaSramota Member Posts: 756

Originally posted by mieuychan
    Originally posted by Sramota Cute li'l game you got there, looks nice.
    Sramota, i am confused myself too, as why they call it here at the company closed beta, as it it open registration, and i'm even one of the gms and the community manager >.>
    it is possible to solo, but at some point in the game, you will have to kill bosses in the game for quests, which requires party, or an high lvl player that kills them for you.

Fair enough, I guess :P

Hmm, might just try it out then after all

Played so far: 9Dragons, AO, AC, AC2, CoX, DAoC, DF, DnL, DR, DDO, Ent, EvE, EQ, EQ2, FoMK, FFO, Fury, GW, HG:L, HZ, L1, L2, M59, MU, NC1, NC2, PS, PT, R:O, RF:O, RYL, Ryzom, SL, SB, SW:G, TR, TCoS, MX:O, UO, VG, WAR, WoW...
    It all sucked.

alright sweet :). i'll be on later today, as i blew up my gfx card, will buy a new one today >.>

my ingame name is CodeWar lvl 84 human warrior :)

• YanqYanq Member Posts: 7

Is there a problem with account creation ? cause i cant open the link..

Originally posted by Yanq

Is there a problem with account creation ? cause i cant open the link..
    works fine for me.

check the following link http://login.immortalsusa.com:8888/Signup/Registration.php

• thejudge1thejudge1 Member Posts: 25

MieuyChan

That's not open PvP...

Originally posted by thejudge1

MieuyChan

That's not open PvP...

semi open then?. as it is 2 races vs 2 races

• WoopinWoopin Member UncommonPosts: 1,012

It's not open pvp or semi open pvp it is RvR :)

Anyone got any screenshots ? I never ever ever play a MMO without screens on there main page, that's like going to the toilet when drunk in the dark you got no clue how its going to turn out :P

Originally posted by Woopin

It's not open pvp or semi open pvp it is RvR :)

Anyone got any screenshots ? I never ever ever play a MMO without screens on there main page, that's like going to the toilet when drunk in the dark you got no clue how its going to turn out :P
    you can find screenshots at my mmofaces group

http://www.mmofaces.com/groups/view/id_29/

• AstropuyoAstropuyo Member RarePosts: 2,178

First off,

I'd like to say the color choices of the game are quite nice and vibrant, however this is point of critical thoughts.

Your webpage is hardly friendly, or even appealing to the eyes. Now many may say "But puyo we're talking about the game not the page" .. Well I say this friends "The web page is like the eyes, it's a window to the soul, or in this case the game"

You guys lack screen shots and the pages feels as though it were made in 1995, it's that bad.

You went through all the work to create a game, a game that looks like it has potentiel yet you fail at the webpage which will be the first impression, one should realize that the western audience is one that is instilled with ideas of "Pretty design" your page lacks that.

Next we have the download link, it times out constantly or doesn't appear at all. This could of been a problem on my side, so I decided to ask a few friends to check it out, alas same for them.

This is important for one reason, this is how the player will play the game.

Your web presence is weak at best, I'd suggest perhaps revisitting it, or perhaps hire a profession web designer to assist.

All in all it looks like it could have potentiel however I can already tell by your "maps" sections that this game will be very linear and lead, which is another problem western audiences have, if I could register let alone download i'd comment more.

My question is this, how is customization?

• AckbarAckbar Member UncommonPosts: 927

When a game master publically discloses the name(s) of his non gm characters it doesnt instill a lot of confidence in me to play said game.

Also yer supposed to be a community manager and you cant even bother to make a clickable link for the game whos community youre responsible for?

----ITS A TRAP!!!----

Originally posted by Ackbar

When a game master publically discloses the name(s) of his non gm characters it doesnt instill a lot of confidence in me to play said game.

Also yer supposed to be a community manager and you cant even bother to make a clickable link for the game whos community youre responsible for?
    fyi. the name i gave out, is one of my GM characters >.>

As for the website. The website was setup in approach 2 days, as it is an temporary website.

We are currently working on an website which will be improved a lot. Suggestions are welcome for this.

• Z[MMOsmart]Z[MMOsmart] ATITD RepresentativeMember UncommonPosts: 82

Hello!

Let me clear up some things. And I would be more then happy to field any questions later.

Immortals is currently in "closed beta". I.e You haven't heard much news about it, so I saw no need to have a key system. MuieyChan is one of the Game Master in game and is a little antsy to get the community growing.

I can't blame him, I'm excited to! But a lot of you make valid points, our website is currently in th e works, with a mock up currently up. You will see the actual website In August when we launch Open Beta.  Though since you know you can go ahead and play now, you all are invited . Players creating accounts before OB will get a little something extra in their stockings.

Also for the record, the game will be free to play!

• any screens?

Well after thirteen seconds of thinking about it, I decided to register, if anything to check this out.

You guys seem rather indy to me and thats respectable to a great extent. It takes balls to try and get out there in the world as a mmorpg.

Is this game your own or is it a licensed game? I'm actually interested more and more in this little project.

I'm absolutely tired of western mmo's, LOTRO did it in for me. Quests are grinding just as much and mob mashing.

• GuerillaPrjtGuerillaPrjt Member Posts: 3

Ya, I enjoy this game a lot. Yes, it did take me couple hours to adjust and start liking the game because it was a whole new feel and game play.  For sure the website isn't  one of those fancy Japanese anime sites like others, but you can't judge a book by it's cover. This game has a new feel to it and you can't play it for 1 hour or even 2 to understand it. Takes awhile to get into, but when  you're in, you're hooked. Thats what happened to be at least.

Overall this game needs to be worked on, but thats what we are doing. Nothing is done without trying and trying is the most important thing.

Originally posted by GuerillaPrjt

Ya, I enjoy this game a lot. Yes, it did take me couple hours to adjust and start liking the game because it was a whole new feel and game play.  For sure the website isn't  one of those fancy Japanese anime sites like others, but you can't judge a book by it's cover. This game has a new feel to it and you can't play it for 1 hour or even 2 to understand it. Takes awhile to get into, but when  you're in, you're hooked. Thats what happened to be at least.
    Overall this game needs to be worked on, but thats what we are doing. Nothing is done without trying and trying is the most important thing.

Because I don't judge books by their covers I'm downloading it now, may as well check it out, and if it isn't the usual afair of grindage I'll let the community know.

Either way. Then again my opinion should be taken with a grain of salt, unless the opinion is on how freaking awsome KFC extra crispy is. Then I'd best be listened to or else.

So far with the exe being 791 megs (without patches) shows real promise, I'll give that much thus far. Story? It's actually quite good, the lore feels very "Monkey King" like. Now to play.

New-Edit: Okay guys remember your spam filters when registering for the forums, looks like yahoo and hotmail are spamming these poor guys.

New-Edit-2: Well spent a few on the game, seems fairly fun I'll give them that, each realm is unique. My favorite is the dragon realm, it's one of the first Underwater like zones I've ever seen. It's unique.

Now I've only been playing shortly but I've noticed that the terrain lacks alot of detail, some areas seem rather sparse , but then I changed to dragon, this underwater zone is very inspired, fish swimming around you, bubbles popping out here and there.

Combat is neat, you gain exp per hit, which is nice feels more skill based in a fashion, effects are nice. The mobs however keep comming, and the cool part is you can survive! Fighting 5 things at once is nice, and the combat animations are neat.

So far, if they add more detail here and there this game has real potential.as a matter of fact if they need a detail artist I know a guy..<shameless promotion>. I'll keep tugging around, I should say the small few players on the server seem rather nice and talkative, this is a big plus.

• Z[MMOsmart]Z[MMOsmart] ATITD RepresentativeMember UncommonPosts: 82

Originally posted by Astropuyo

Originally posted by GuerillaPrjt

Because I don't judge books by their covers I'm downloading it now, may as well check it out, and if it isn't the usual afair of grindage I'll let the community know.

Either way. Then again my opinion should be taken with a grain of salt, unless the opinion is on how freaking awsome KFC extra crispy is. Then I'd best be listened to or else.

So far with the exe being 791 megs (without patches) shows real promise, I'll give that much thus far. Story? It's actually quite good, the lore feels very "Monkey King" like. Now to play.

New-Edit: Okay guys remember your spam filters when registering for the forums, looks like yahoo and hotmail are spamming these poor guys.

New-Edit-2: Well spent a few on the game, seems fairly fun I'll give them that, each realm is unique. My favorite is the dragon realm, it's one of the first Underwater like zones I've ever seen. It's unique.

Now I've only been playing shortly but I've noticed that the terrain lacks alot of detail, some areas seem rather sparse , but then I changed to dragon, this underwater zone is very inspired, fish swimming around you, bubbles popping out here and there.

Combat is neat, you gain exp per hit, which is nice feels more skill based in a fashion, effects are nice. The mobs however keep comming, and the cool part is you can survive! Fighting 5 things at once is nice, and the combat animations are neat.

So far, if they add more detail here and there this game has real potential.as a matter of fact if they need a detail artist I know a guy..<shameless promotion>. I'll keep tugging around, I should say the small few players on the server seem rather nice and talkative, this is a big plus.

Astro, I think that may be the first review of the game , and I'm must say.  I'm pleased.

We have a lot of work a head of us and messages like this will help us get where we want to be.  Could you elaborate on the "add more detail here and there"  Also please fill free use our forums for a swift reply. I check them a little more often then these.

• britzbanbritzban Member UncommonPosts: 260

This game is not bad for a free game in beta stages.  When shall we be listed in the games section? :) This game is a lot better than many of the other games on this site.  Certainly it does not compete with any of the top p2p games although its a nice free game to play  to get your mmo fix.

• Azure77Azure77 Member Posts: 355

Downloading now , I havent played a good RvR game since DAOC , even Square Fantasy Earth sucks at rvr.

• nynnivanynniva Member UncommonPosts: 235

This is a pretty good game -
    Technically its pretty sound, very little crashing/lagging/etc.
    The classes/races are unique and different, you have skill-advancement and stat customization, and the models are really cute.

It does have completely open, free for all PVP of the lvl 80-ganks-level-10 variety, though. Which I know will appeal to a lot of people on this website ;) However, if that's not a problem for you, its definitely worth checking out.

Gaming? That's not gaming!
    That's just people sat 'round in costumes drinking...

• JakeSimJakeSim Member RarePosts: 883

dling now :)

Please come check out my stream. All the love is appreciated! 

TWITCH: @JakeSimTV
  • UrazielUraziel Member Posts: 172

Ah well , I curse shout and scream at the forsaken retards that play to gank lowbies, but usually "somehow" it all will be allright. :)

Downloading to try it out tomorrow. Probably going to play a dragon, because ..well.. the only gamesI play dragons in MUDS. I wish more games would jump in on it, but heck, they dont