Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Uru Live updates not happening, just paid $20 for download and can't play. Help!

I just paid $20 to download Uru Live, but when I start the game up and it checks for updates, nothing happens.  It times out, and I have to Ctrl Alt Delete out of it.  The support site is down as well, when I click on the Support tab it takes me to an internet page that says the site isn't available.  Did I just buy a download for a game that isn't working, or am I doing something wrong?

Comments

• Rev_VaderRev_Vader Member Posts: 5

It doesn't cost anything to download Uru Live. You can play it for free as a visitor. Or you can sign up as a full explorer for just 99 cents for your first month.

(For more information, go to www.mystonline.com .)

If you've actually downloaded the expansion pack for the single-player game, unfortunately there is no longer any connection between the two. Ubi Soft was the original publisher of Uru: Ages Beyond Myst and Uru Live - but Ubi cancelled Uru Live three years ago before it actually began.

GameTap is the new publisher of the new Myst Online: Uru Live - and this new online Uru client has been significantly reworked since then.