Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Good game or Not?

SkullmuffinSkullmuffin Member Posts: 10

Is it a good game or a is it another peice of shit?

Your Death Will Be A Long And Painful One!

Comments

• samzsamz Member Posts: 1
    Originally posted by Skullmuffin

Is it a good game or a is it another peice of shit?

Only you will find out if its a good game or not, its all about taste. But when I was playing Cabal Online (quitted few days ago) it was very fun, the combo system was really good, but not the skill system. What I also liked was characters did not look exactly the same as each other. One thing I really hate is the quests... at first they were pretty kl, then they become too repetitive, especially the dungeon quests. And nower days I see many people soloing... thats not fun... and the most fun of all is only when you become really high lvl but is that worth all the time and lvls you have to grind to -_-?

• SkullmuffinSkullmuffin Member Posts: 10

I am a quest-whore If they aren't good interactive quests then the game is out

Your Death Will Be A Long And Painful One!

• Fr4gM4sterFr4gM4ster Member Posts: 3

i think its a good game

• Pyro240Pyro240 Member Posts: 194

It's an awesome game, just try it..

nom nom nom

• llunalluna Member Posts: 15

I like the game, but they need a us one :(

• majinantmajinant Member UncommonPosts: 418

It is a great game. Ever since I quit wow, I have been trying all the free MMO's I could find eg:

Rappelz

9Dragons

2Moons (CB)

Scions of Fate

Silkroad

Flyff

Tales of Pirates

Xiah

Knight Online

Last Chaos

Hero Online.

Out of all those and others, I haven't enjoyed myself as much as I am with Cabal.

I suggest you give it a try and see for yourself.

• MazgarahitapMazgarahitap Member Posts: 5

i think good game. 

?YEp

• HolyMaryHolyMary Member Posts: 8

omg people u cant belive how much i love this game <33333333333333333333

• BhazirBhazir Member Posts: 321

Well I play it, but recently (after 4 weeks) I'm looking out for something new. The biggest drawback for me is the buildup of the world. All those square maps, also they are pretty small as well as each but I mean each dungeon is build the same, clear room to unseal next room. And then again those rooms really lack creativity as they are all just cubes with other textures in it. Then they tried to change it with mazes, which is great fun in the start, but they are to small to be really called a maze as you can't really get lost in them.
    But everyone has his own taste for sure.

"If all magic fails, rely on three feet of steel and a strong arm"

• HolyMaryHolyMary Member Posts: 8

Then you didnt reached the high level dungeons yet. Oly thing i can say is, that those dungeons are completely not quest dungeon- like. The first dungeon witht hat you c´reach at lvl 75, called Lake in Dusk. the with level 85 you can go to Ruina Station. hen at lvl95 the game starts, with Tower of Undeath B1F.there are evn more, but jut listed a few, ;)

• AirspellAirspell Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 1,391

Graphics are pretty cool, but I don't like the game too much personally.  Maps are incredibly !! small, just another asian game where you go from 1 little square block with monsters to another as you level.  Quests mainly revolve around killing mobs and getting items off them to hand over to npcs, lame.

• mamiuxasmamiuxas Member Posts: 5

that game is good but after lvl 40 , low lvl up : ) that not good : ) but its cool ; ) preaty skills ; )