Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A look inside and Adena farming organization

7Fold7Fold Member Posts: 318

This just in, we found this evidence of and Adena farming ring. It seems 10-20 computers are networked together, with a boss who watches over them. They usually work 10 hour shifts farming. And it seems this band plays for them the whole time for there entertainment.

http://www.robpongi.com/pages/comboGKIDS01.html

Comments

• zide56zide56 Member Posts: 356
    Also known as the OWNO (Organization With No Life).

• JutsuJutsu Member Posts: 264

Lucky im not in the game O_o... ah well... I hope the admins in NCSoft *cough cough*....

will catch those lazy bastards (sorry for saying bastard :P) from doing a worldwide farming O_o

(o'.')--------oo----('.'o)

(o'.')--------oo----('.'o)

• flabairflabair Member Posts: 188

an easy way to solve the adena farmers or farmers on any game is to not buy the stuff on ebay or where ever its sold, if theres no market it will stop, same as if you dont pay over 15$ a month for a game it wont go over that. just MHO

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Originally posted by flabair

an easy way to solve the adena farmers or farmers on any game is to not buy the stuff on ebay or where ever its sold, if theres no market it will stop, same as if you dont pay over 15$ a month for a game it wont go over that. just MHO

that just ownt happen though....there's still plenty of lazy players out there wanting to show off their "uberness"

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460
    adena farmers are seriously taking the fun out of the game

Originally posted by MurtBijani
    adena farmers are seriously taking the fun out of the game

yeah...image

its what totally killed the fun for me

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• JohnnyVJohnnyV Member Posts: 124

i guess its just me but i havent come across any yet

Originally posted by JohnnyV

go to Soda on the mainland....and go to the coal and mythril mines in Dwarvian Island.

Heh, you'll see them image

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

Originally posted by JohnnyV

i guess it's just me, but i have come across about 500 yet.