Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whats your fave empire and why?

WoopinWoopin Member UncommonPosts: 1,012

As topic says what is your fave empire and why is that?

For me I am thrown between TR and NC.

TR because I just love the chainer taking out loads of people without hardly ever having to worry about reloading.

NC just because people get mad when killed with tripple :)

But really have to say that people on NC seem more mature than TR no flames meaning by this just most of the pop seem more freindly than TR have been lately

Comments

• ArckenArcken Member Posts: 2,431
    Originally posted by Woopin

As topic says what is your fave empire and why is that?

For me I am thrown between TR and NC.
    TR because I just love the chainer taking out loads of people without hardly ever having to worry about reloading.
    NC just because people get mad when killed with tripple :)

But really have to say that people on NC seem more mature than TR no flames meaning by this just most of the pop seem more freindly than TR have been lately

Vanu all the way. There is no better destroyer of NC/TR than the Magrider.  Because the mcg and the jackhammer do squat when you are a smear under my tank. :)

• psyconiuspsyconius Member Posts: 272

blue is my favorite color :)

--
    psyconius Cthulhu
    Gothika Studios

• DekarnDekarn Member Posts: 35

Personally, I play NC.

mostly for the same reasons- i find the players i have met here to be slightly more mature ( also, not intended to flame. just happen to know more NC people IRL...which lead to me meeting more in game)

as far as best...I'd say vanu has best advantage.

-magriders still best vehicle imo

-(forget the name, but the heavy gun they have) great range/accuracy rate. great rate of fire, plus small AOE...perfect for defending or attack... Jackhammer we got...is good close up...but in a field...we get raped.

-personally, i find there anti infantry max to be scary. it can easily jump to the top of a tower, and bring death from above....

Good TR players can put up a hell of a fight.  But i usually dread fighting vanu...

• JimmyLegsJimmyLegs Member Posts: 361

VS, Emerald baby!!! Adv Medic (ex-Gal pilot) Hvy Weapons, Reinforced Exo .

Not sure why, I guess I liked the more lazer like weapons. I hate the mini gun (people 2x minis so if they run out they swap and don't reload....) and the noobhammer (or Jackhammer, it's very powerful even at a decent range, it's an auto-shotty too, oh and I just LOVE the phenoix users.....). The mags are pretty cool if you need to run like hell just go over the water and they can't chase you!

Man the Gal drops were sweet back in the day, get 2 gals drop the tubes / gen cap the CC wait it out and you got it! Too bad once you do all that most poeople don't counter attack (which makes me sad) .

• herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924

vs.simply because i remember how hard they were to play espically at start when they had only one good weapon the magmower(and yes i mowed like mad).

• adamk22adamk22 Member Posts: 233

The NC and TR are both my fav empire, i don't really like the whole zapping and alien stuff the VS has.

I love the NC because i just love their main assault weapon, you can easily take out enemies on long range, very effective weapon for base defending and bridge defending/assault, i also use it often when there is a infantry footzerg going on :)

As for the TR, i love the empire because of the sounds the guns are making, i just can't stop loving it haha

Banzai!

• kalukalu Member Posts: 70

NC because i have been since birth.

loved planetside, playing EVE

• Gammit100Gammit100 Member UncommonPosts: 439

NC, by far.  I love the whole fighting against oppression for our freedom story bit.

TR would be second - old world empire fighting to reunite the splintered people.

MMO games played or tested: EQ, DAoC, Archlord, Auto Assault, CoH, CoV, EQ2, EVE, Guild Wars, Hellgate: London, Linneage II, LOTRO, MxO, Planetside, SWG, Sword of the New World, Tabula Rasa, Vanguard, WWIIOL, WOW, Age of Conan

• PicklefootPicklefoot Member Posts: 218

Terran. Because cycler > all! kthx

--------------------------------------------------

• EstrusEstrus Member Posts: 357

VS!  Purple FTW!! 

• TwohededboyTwohededboy Member Posts: 200

NC on Emerald because they are the underdog!

• SirisianSirisian Member Posts: 7

VS, always. The purple color, and the Aphelion BFR is the best.