Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Only classic is free?

syrocosyroco Member Posts: 110

A friend told me AO is free (expacs included), but I believe only original is free, am I correct?

Comments

• patri0tzpatri0tz Member UncommonPosts: 185

Reference the chart at the bottom of the page:

www.anarchy-online.com/content/game/whatisao/

Edit: The chart didn't mention that Notum Wars is included now.

"Full version of Anarchy Online with free subscription until 15th January 2008, now includes the Notum Wars booster pack!"

register.funcom.com/newuser/aofree

• JayBirdzJayBirdz Member Posts: 1,017

You could wait a month or 2.  They use to give SL and AI out for free with subscribtion activation every few months before Lost Eden.   I don't know what they have been doing currently. you might do  alittle asking around on afroobs to see if they have been offering any package deals.

I just started playing yet Again....  FFS couldn't stay away more than a month, this time. So I don't know if they have been offering those deals on the client log in screen lately.

Classic Ao however is always free.  

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

AO and Notum Wars are free. If you decide to upgrade, buy Lost Eden for $29.99 and it includes Alien Invasion and Shadowlands also.

• raygunraygun Member Posts: 49

i got AI for free too, you just have to look at the side of the page where you become a fr00b and it says to "upgrade for free"....

so far i really like this and cant believe i started mmos with wow and coh and cov.

if they lowered the sub. fee or switched from p2p to f2p with more non invasive ads, i would totally play this exclusively

i think i just like ray guns

• raygunraygun Member Posts: 49
    Originally posted by raygun

i got AI for free too, you just have to look at the side of the page where you become a fr00b and it says to "upgrade for free"....
    so far i really like this and cant believe i started mmos with wow and coh and cov.

if they lowered the sub. fee or switched from p2p to f2p with more non invasive ads, i would totally play this exclusively
    i think i just like ray guns

never mind, its lost eden that i got to download