Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Well, I am back again

ixontesixontes Member UncommonPosts: 317

And I like what I see by the most part. I see that they have reverted many things back to the old ways. I believe I am going to stay a while. My guy was on Bria so I can't let go of my Level 80 BH :)

I tried CoH, which was fun for a while. I tried WoW, Ugh!!! I tried LOTR which is nice but no PvP, and finally I tried Vanguard which was real fun but heck, I just missed Star Wars.

The only thing I would change is the amount of people (lack of) playing, but it is good to be back.

Comments

• xersentxersent Member Posts: 613

Welcome Back :)

• EvelknievelEvelknievel Member UncommonPosts: 2,964

Welcome back to SWG! 

• ixontesixontes Member UncommonPosts: 317

Please tell me what I am doing wrong. I packed up my house before I quit last time and now that I am playing again I decided to relocate.

I put my house near Moena on Naboo but I decided I did not like the location so when I went to click on the structure management, I don't have anything to pop up. Help?

• ObraikObraik Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,261

Hold the mouse over the terminal and press the ~ key

• ixontesixontes Member UncommonPosts: 317

Originally posted by Obraik

Hold the mouse over the terminal and press the ~ key

Ahh, the tilde!! Cool, Thanks Obraik!!! Maybe you can answer this one but if not I can look it up when I get off work....When my station login starts up it changes my graphics to the lowest settings and I have to redo them. This has only started happening with my new computer which has Windows Vista and I am using dual monitors (21 inch widescreen and 17 inch normal screen).

• ObraikObraik Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,261

Vista is likely protecting the Program Files directory and not letting SWG write to the files in the folder.  Try right clicking your SWG shortcut and clicking "Run as administrator" and see if that makes it work