Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ARE YOU GONNA PLAY WoW?

Scary_PeaScary_Pea Member Posts: 56

I wunder how meny of you thats gonna play my favorite mmorpg...

All makt

Comments

• ToadyToady Member Posts: 24
    I am I am I am I am... If they release their open beta soon! They have waited long enough! Perhaps it's better to wait until it's ready but anyway.

All makt

• tephystephys Member Posts: 128
    Isn't that a rhetorical question?

• AzzazzimonAzzazzimon Member UncommonPosts: 211
    I will buy it and play it, but I will wait and see how they implent PvP (I don't want full PvP, but I want it to be a part of the high end game, not a forced part tho) and also what they do with rest state (worst concept ever in a game to force people to play in one way) before I going that far and saying that it will be the best MMOG game ever.

-------------------------
    Azzazzimon

-------------------------
    Azzazzimon

• 2pacalypse2pacalypse Member Posts: 198
    Since Guild Wars is not gonna have a monthly fee i can happily say that i will most probably by both WoW and Guild Wars cuz i only have 1 fee to deal with and have soooo much fun and gameplay to experience  image

GW Alpha Member

Legion of Exile

• DraciusDracius Member Posts: 379

You, and a couple other new members are making the wierdest posts lately...

But YES I am going to play it. I'm going to pre-order the collectors addition, then take my copy of the game to Vegas marry it and have 2 Dwarf children and 1 Troll. Then move out to Stranglethorn Vale and do a few years of professional arena combat before retiring to Teldrilsil to live a quiet life with the Night Elves and fish in my past time.

Not to mention play WoW 24/7 until the power gets shut off cause I wasn't able to pay the electric bill due to missing work for WoW.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    With every post I lose just a little bit more of my sanity.

Peace,

Dracius

Dracius-Saberi-Static
    "With every post, I lose just a little bit more of my sanity." -Dracius

• MistiMisti Member Posts: 724
    I plan to give it a try and see if its any good at least.  Once EQ2 comes out I will probably switch to that though.

• NilParagonNilParagon Member Posts: 57

I'm going to try it out if it releases before EQ2. If I have EQ2 prior then I'll probably play on a friends account to check it out. It should be a great game though.

----------------------------------------
    You get no information from me!!!

• NinJa_HunteRNinJa_HunteR Member Posts: 43

I will surely play it!!

Thanks

----------------------

"A NinJa's Vengance RunS not Only Through His Blood.....But Trough His Soul....."

"...Issuru..."

• Scary_PeaScary_Pea Member Posts: 56

I have played the alpha version of WoW and I must say... it´s the best i´ve seen.

All the power to Blizzard::::08::

All makt

• Smelly_ArmorSmelly_Armor Member UncommonPosts: 571
    I'm gonna give WoW a chance, but I'm reserving my final decision till i get to test it out. Looks good though. imageJust worried about depth of content.

"The probability of someone watching you is porportional to the stupidity of your action." Hartley's 1st Law

• Deadaye13Deadaye13 Member Posts: 106

Unfortunatly, I'm probably not going to play WoW.  However, if I get picked for beta, I will play beta.  I'm looking at Guild Wars right now.

WoW does not suck at all.  It's just not the game I'm looking for.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Your Base Are Belong To Us
    Achiever 86%
    Killer 80%
    Explorer 26%
    Socializer 6%

• irishkid12irishkid12 Member Posts: 9
    I hope to play WOW but I'm broke so that may not happen

^ ^
    O O
    >
    _____

• earle90earle90 Member UncommonPosts: 12
    image Cant wait for it to come out

earle90

earle90

• MythosFaerunMythosFaerun Member Posts: 14

Originally posted by RabidWerWolf 
    imageJust worried about depth of content.

yes me too

if the depth is okay  i would give it a try although I dont like the graphic

but graphic isn t that important in the beginning its fine but after some time the only thing that matters is the depth and the the things you can do besides leveling and questing

• DrakolDrakol Member Posts: 56
    definetly gonna give it a chance. I love mmorpg's and i love warcraft....sooo this game definetly has possibilities for me just hope blizzard does it right like the other games they have released.

Drakol
    "you can't be right all the time. thats why i'm here."-Drakol

• GilthaniGilthani Member Posts: 65
    yeah same here, i realllly hope they make it very fun exciting and def. so you dont do the same thing over and over, i hate monotonous games...

Bonez

Bonez
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

• irr_robotirr_robot Member Posts: 22

i might, but to be honest i am not really interested in any of the class / races

if i get the game i think i will be a human paladin / human/night elf warrior

thats all that really interests me :(

• DobberDobber Member Posts: 2
    I will play WoW if it comes out before EQ2 and if it "Woo's" me I will stick with it and not get EQ2.image
  • raptorfalconraptorfalcon Member Posts: 126
    Not really looking forward to it.. I would only play it if I really like it after a open beta. The game has 1k+ quests.. just bring this take that kill x this.. That's not fun. The graphics.. I have seen better specially in EQ2. My vote is in EQ2 + Guild Wars right now.. specially after learning it will always be night when I play due to the 24 hours game clock.

• magik_fxmagik_fx Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 278

I'm playing it right now, fwah! Just started a new gnome mage. Gnome > all. WoW is a great game, been playing it nonstop since phase 1!

"Trenchcoats and guns go together like peanut butter and jelly"

• Scary_PeaScary_Pea Member Posts: 56

WoW, the best game!!!!

All the power to Blizzard::::08::

All makt

• ArcticwolfArcticwolf Member Posts: 81

Yea it is going to be the best game out there. Just decided what to play before it comes out. anyhow can't wait and i know for sure that blizzard will not let me down. Can't wait ::::08:: WoW is the best!

-ArcticWolf

• RobbgobbRobbgobb Member UncommonPosts: 674

I will play this game. I want to play badly. I love the graphics though they could lessen them as far as I am concerned. Raptorfalcon said that he seen better other places like EQ but I don't agree. I don't want a realistic looking game unless I am playing the future. I want cartoony for my fantasy.

I really hope that there are more than just kill quests in the game. I don't mind if there is kills in all the quests if it has story to it. If it is just go kill and get reward (which the quests that I saw at the site seemed to indicate were not the only type) then I would not like that.

I agree with ppl that content is what I want. I would be happy with graphics from the NES days if it meant a MMO that had so much content that it would take years without expansions added on to discover it all. I would be happy with what EQ started with in '99 with it expanded to a degree to allow for customizing your look where you could feel like an individual. I really don't mind looking like everyone else for the most part. Content is what I play for. That is why I am not play DAoC at the moment. The content was great but the graphics made it too much for my computer. Getting a decent computer every 5 years makes these games hard to play.

GO REST STATE AND 24 HOUR DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• El'rahdEl'rahd Member Posts: 24
    can't wait for it, i'm dying just waiting for open beta. and for those who think WoW only has kill this, bring this kinda quest, i can assure you that there will be more kind of quests than that. blizz is testing this game out push by push, and the more various quests are sure to come.

• TBH-TBH- Member Posts: 21
    Most likely i am going to play WOW because i already have pre ordered it. Also i heard that there is going to be a open beta for WOW? Is that true?image

TBH-Commander

TBH-Commander