Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AnyOther Games like Runescape?

counterscapecounterscape Member Posts: 2

Does anyone know any other game like runescape, cause i quit runescape over a stupid reason and i want a game like runescape were you can get lots of friends and get skills, xp , quests and cool capes.

Counter Scape

Comments

• SamMc247SamMc247 Member Posts: 49

Well you can always try Guild Wars. There is Nightfall(newest), Factions(next newest), and Prophecies(oldest). In this game there are very realistic graphics, plenty of guilds to join, an awesome PvP system (unlike Runescape) you can basically choose to pvp or pve , one more than the other. right now im playing factions. I used to play runescape also until my character got hacked and i DID NOT tell anybody my password! This got me very ticked off and therefore i have not played the game since. Now i kinda stick to Guild wars. I also played WoW but i did not like to have to pay a monthly fee . I guess you could say it turned me off . lol. Like i said i play guild wars now so if you want to talk to me in-game i am Bishop Samuel.

Bishop Samuel

Currently Playing: Guild Wars.
    Played:Guild Wars, Dungeon Runners, WoW, WC3, Starcraft, RuneScape, Wurm.

• pCubedpCubed Member Posts: 7

I was stupid enough to sell my runescape account. About a month later I got my runescape playing urge back and had nothing to play with. Here are a list of games that helped fill the void.

Ultima Online (p2p)

Knight Online (free)

Magiknights (kind of died but still fun)

These three games are saints...at least the first two are. If anyone here could perhaps..gee idk..GIVE me a runescape account (no items needed) I would be very appreciative of that. Just kind of miss the little popping and techno like noises.  

• whatthephilwhatthephil Member Posts: 1

Unofortunatly there is no game like runescape. The first person that makes a game similar to Runescape will be a rich man 

BTW pCubed  I sent u a email

• pCubedpCubed Member Posts: 7

no you didn't.

• lastfallen5lastfallen5 Member Posts: 2

Ok I have a similer question to counterscape. I'm getting really bored with runescape and i go to this computer place and everyone there is playing WOW and they keep saying that i should play it. But it is bad enuff that i have to pay $5 a month for rs. So i was wondering if there are any mmorpg's like WOW but without the $15 a month

Thanks

Lastfallen