Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SOE going out of business?

Currently SOE is losing subscribers from all games at an alarming rate. Will they go out of business?

Comments

• gpettgpett Member Posts: 1,105

God I hope they get out of the publishing and distribution business... but it will never happen.

• LukainLukain Member UncommonPosts: 591
    Originally posted by roadwarriors

Currently SOE is losing subscribers from all games at an alarming rate. Will they go out of business?

Never gonna happen !! they have way to much backing to even look in bad shape .. They have made enough money just from the original EQ to fund a few more titles ..

• elvenangelelvenangel Member Posts: 2,205

Wow i Love it when people make up stuff.   Bye bye trollie.

Please Refer to Doom Cat with all conspiracies & evil corporation complaints. He'll give you the simple explination of..WE"RE ALL DOOMED!

• roadwarriorsroadwarriors Member Posts: 218

What am I making up. People hate their games. And the people who come here and post "SOE is doing things right finaly" are viral marketers. Take a look at WOW. IT's a great game. Now take a look at EQ2, its horrific.   IT's like a patch job. No this is not my opinion. IT is a literal patch job. The developers admited it. This is not dys-information. WOW subscriber ratees cont. to climb. Join a fresh new server on wow and poll the newbie zones for a month they constantly go up from 10  to 20 to 30 to now on average 40. Poll the noobie zones in eq II or SGW and it remains level at around 10. That is until recently when the average for my calculations dropped to 3.

• SteakpuncherSteakpuncher Member Posts: 255

Hello, Im the representative of the "Thread Entertainment Agency". Unfortunately "Facts and Information", were unable to appear in your thread today due to the fact its not really their scene.

However to ensure there is still sufficient material for a performance we sent the bands "Baseless Statement" and "Makes no sense" in their place. The thread will be poor as a result, however we would like to remind you at this time there is no return on the deposit, and in future you should check the credbility of what you are posting to avoid a repeat of this embarassing incident.

Sincerely,

Atomicide.

This discussion has been closed.