Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Things we know WON'T happen in Guild Wars 1

SecromSecrom Member Posts: 318
So that people stop asking about those:
  • Higher level cap
  • Auction house
  • Jumping

Why not update the FAQ with those? Because apparently the FAQ was a big waste of time.

Comments

• Man1acMan1ac Member Posts: 1,428

Apparently? I just put up the FAQ and it's GW:EN, don't say GW 1.

We're all Geniuses. Most of us just don't know it.

• SecromSecrom Member Posts: 318
    Originally posted by Man1ac

I just put up the FAQ and it's GW:EN, don't say GW 1.

Hmm? I'm talking about GW 1 as a whole, both GW:EN and usual updates.
  • 8hammer88hammer8 Member Posts: 1,812

Originally posted by Secrom

So that people stop asking about those:

Higher level cap
    Auction house
    Jumping

Why not update the FAQ with those? Because apparently the FAQ was a big waste of time.
    It is kinda sad that people don't seem to understand these 3 simple little things are not going to be implemented in GW1 EVER.  Would they be nice, meh I guess, but I have got by without them for 2 years...I think I will survive.

It is sort of funny that people don't even us the party/trade locator in towns.  There will be masses of blue dots and only like 6-9 people selling stuff in that screen.  Hit "P" then select trade, then type in what you are selling and anyone in the area can see it.  Buying is even easier...just look.

"It is easier to be cruel than wise. The road to wisdom is long and difficult... so most people just turn out to be assholes" Feng (Christopher Walken)

• 8hammer88hammer8 Member Posts: 1,812

Please add:

** No New Character Classes

** No Playing As A Different Race

"It is easier to be cruel than wise. The road to wisdom is long and difficult... so most people just turn out to be assholes" Feng (Christopher Walken)

• judgebeojudgebeo Member Posts: 419

No horses or anything to ride

No more than 8vs8 battles (oh yes... we were waiting for the battle of 12vs12 but it results in a 4vs4 battles)

No persistence

No Mmorpg

No Shop(instead of auction house...) to left the char selling and buy