Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SOE: either hate em or love em.

ZANGFEIZANGFEI Member Posts: 439

Before i start this i want to stat one thing it's about what you think and what you wanted. (MODS can type away i love your love letters).

Have you ever asked yourself why games like EQ 1 went from WOW i love this game to GEEEEES i hate soe. I could say the same thing about SWG, woooooooooooooooow I LOVE THIS.  what 1 year, 2 maybe even 3 years of hearing people say WOOOOO AWSOME game then GEEEESSS, (no i do not work for or have anything to do with SOE, but i am tired of hearing people BITCH at someone that had nothing to do with the way things end up. think about it for a second. EQ1 went from Hardcore players to POK. the bitching started.why did they put POK in?. same thing with SWG. I want i want i want.. but when they get what they asked for and it does not work WHO gets the blame. you all say ALL SOE wants is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ then why in the hell would thay want to add thing to make subs leave.  It's pointless to look at something that really makes sense. personally i think thay should tell all of us to go MAKE OUR OWN GAME.

PS:  who wants to make a game that would cost between 10 million and 40 million, produce it then set fire to it, any takers................ i bet not.

.....................................I can feel the love already.......................... .................. common sense.

Comments

• ColdmeatColdmeat Member UncommonPosts: 3,407

Originally posted by ZANGFEI
    Before i start this i want to stat one thing it's about what you think and what you wanted. (MODS can type away i love your love letters).
    Have you ever asked yourself why games like EQ 1 went from WOW i love this game to GEEEEES i hate soe. I could say the same thing about SWG, woooooooooooooooow I LOVE THIS. what 1 year, 2 maybe even 3 years of hearing people say WOOOOO AWSOME game then GEEEESSS, (no i do not work for or have anything to do with SOE, but i am tired of hearing people BITCH at someone that had nothing to do with the way things end up. think about it for a second. EQ1 went from Hardcore players to POK. the bitching started.why did they put POK in?. same thing with SWG. I want i want i want.. but when they get what they asked for and it does not work WHO gets the blame. you all say ALL SOE wants is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ then why in the hell would thay want to add thing to make subs leave. It's pointless to look at something that really makes sense. personally i think thay should tell all of us to go MAKE OUR OWN GAME.
    PS: who wants to make a game that would cost between 10 million and 40 million, produce it then set fire to it, any takers................ i bet not.
    .....................................I can feel the love already..........................image .................. common sense.