Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trial

inmysightsinmysights Member UncommonPosts: 441

Can someone please tell me how to get that year trial? and if not, can I get a buddy key please?

Thank you

I am so good, I backstabbed your face!

Comments

• inmysightsinmysights Member UncommonPosts: 441

noone here plays planetside I doubt it!

I am so good, I backstabbed your face!

• snoopy20snoopy20 Member Posts: 85

They are about to set up a trial "reserves" were you can play free for a year but only reach a certain rank i believe. Personally i just bought it on e-bay for £2.50, will be very fun as a few hours a week release. From what i have heard as well, there is a server merge shortly after the Reserves so the battles will be even more frequent and intense. 

Have fun!

Currently playing: Planetside, Americas Army.

Praying to Zeus for: Darkfall.

• DekarnDekarn Member Posts: 35

Originally posted by inmysights

noone here plays planetside I doubt it!

I just rebought the game...i still play lol

And i am impressed, there is still always a good battle going lately. i woulda thought for sure the pop would suck. but i always get into some decent fights lately.

I am glade i came back. i miss my Battle rank, and CR rank...but that will come in time :P

• TimbukTurnipTimbukTurnip Member Posts: 5

yeah theres always battles

altho annoyingly most of the battles are on cyssor but thats because u get could transportation benefits from cyssor if i remeber right

the games good unless u dont like fps. i personaly love the game but i am also crap,getting about 1 kill to 5 deaths :P

Fresh cut flowers spewed across a babling brook with a hint of sugerloaf mountain! the creamy white chocolate with a delightful cookie crunch!
    (btw my quote isnt a quote,its a fact ;)