Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

hey there?? best online game...

just want to ask you guys...

what are the best online game for you???

Comments

• chillikingchilliking Member UncommonPosts: 240

Guild Wars

• dcb7774dcb7774 Member Posts: 78

I prefer one with realistic graphics, good community, strong character customization both in appearance and abilities, well thought out crafting system, customer service that doesn't take days or weeks to respond, regular new content, group forming tool that functions well, minimal bugs or loopholes which can be exploited, developers that can't play the game unmonitored...  the list goes on and on.

Playing CoX right now and enjoying it a lot.  Looking forward to what TR and PotBS bring to the table.

• XTinTioNXTinTioN Member Posts: 205

GuildWars and Lineage 2

Cheers

Currently Playing: GTA4, Urban Terror, Aion,Dreamfall:TLJ,Fahrenheit

• IriasIrias Member Posts: 3

Eve Online, simple as that.

• SramotaSramota Member Posts: 756

Now this is a bloody useless thread

Gather up all gamers that play games represented on this page and I can assure you World of Warcraft is the winner.

As for myself, I'm just waiting for WAR trying Vanguard at the moment

Played so far: 9Dragons, AO, AC, AC2, CoX, DAoC, DF, DnL, DR, DDO, Ent, EvE, EQ, EQ2, FoMK, FFO, Fury, GW, HG:L, HZ, L1, L2, M59, MU, NC1, NC2, PS, PT, R:O, RF:O, RYL, Ryzom, SL, SB, SW:G, TR, TCoS, MX:O, UO, VG, WAR, WoW...
    It all sucked.

• rawrozorrawrozor Member Posts: 42

Just like the 2 above said. Lineage2 has such great graphics and great scenary and if you are lucky enough pvp is dominant than in any other mmorpg. PvE is hard and takes forever unless you grind hard. It turns out in the end.  Just don't be like me and get addicted to over-enchanting.

I got a torrent for the T-shirt

• kerlon44kerlon44 Member Posts: 32

Best online game is WoW. No other game comes close.

WoW is too ...whats the word...childish? Lineage seems so much more realistic. The only thing you can bag on it for is grinding and the fact that theres what 30 different character possiblities before armor and wepon come into play.

• ShohadakuShohadaku Member Posts: 581

Currently EVE is my vote for best MMO.

On average most mature player base when you leave the nublet starter corps. Just remember the noobland is full of trial kiddies. The real EVE starts when you get into real corps, and it still is humanity. There will always be the bad sort also.

EVE is not for the squeemish. It's not a safe game. Death matters and I applaud that. You die you loose what you were flying and everything it was equipped with.

This STRONGLY helps the market. Very advanced game that takes a little longer to really learn. Big reason I like it.

EVE's not perfect, but it's the best MMO ATM. Upcoming avatar system (in station) looks nice, I found a link here.

http://www.tentonhammer.com/index.php?q=node/620

I also play City of Heroes on and off since launch. Also a good game but after time it gets boring by itself. If this game had more of a realistic ecomomy I would like it a lot more. I also am not a fan of a PVE game with a few PVP zones, as much as the more danger and realism of EVE. That's just taste in my gameplay. SWG Pre NGE also was to date my favorite for it's overall sandbox sense.

EVE does give me that feeling I used to have when I was a Pre-cu Jedi getting jumped all of a sudden by a Bounty Hunter Gank squad. Kept me on my toes, kept me interested. COH PVP zones are fun I do give that game credit.

Also for my "Most reliable backup MMO"--Guild Wars. Played this from the start and it's very well done. Good design. I wait to see what GW2 is going to bring.

I'dve guessed you worked for EVE the way you said that. You kind of sold me I think I'll check it out now. Haha

• valunvalun Member UncommonPosts: 203
    Best mmorpg surely is first one you play.AO for me.

Are you stupid? Do you think i'm gonna waste my life for real life?image
  • LoupsterLoupster Member Posts: 74

whonestly WoW is the best MMO I've played thus far but Gw is close and considering that GW is f2p it wins my vote.

Right now I'm waiting on WAR, looking for some easy to get into PvP, Probaly gonna get GW2 as well considering it's gonna be f2p I might as well.

-Snowman <- this name was taken.....but I like it more

• KOrnfan4evrKOrnfan4evr Member Posts: 334

AC was my favorite.  EVE is actaully a decent game OTHER than the fact that it takes forever to learn to fly new ships (so i've heard), im sure they were exaggerating JSUT A LITTLE but a friend of mine said it took like a week to learn how to fly new ships whwnever he'd get something new, so i steered clear.  Seeing some pvp videos on YOUTUBE kinda turned me off, but its supposed to be really indepth and well designed.

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,507

Originally posted by KOrnfan4evr

AC was my favorite.  EVE is actaully a decent game OTHER than the fact that it takes forever to learn to fly new ships (so i've heard), im sure they were exaggerating JSUT A LITTLE but a friend of mine said it took like a week to learn how to fly new ships whwnever he'd get something new, so i steered clear.  Seeing some pvp videos on YOUTUBE kinda turned me off, but its supposed to be really indepth and well designed.

Your friend exaggerated just a little, in fact, one of my Corp mates figured out that to create a new character and throw all his resources from his main into training the skills to fly a Dreadnought (well) will take about..... 300 days...... yep, real world days....

Now, on a more realistic vein, I started at the end of May, you can start flying the basic Frigates soon as you finish the tutorial, but it will be a week or so before you can outfit them decently, next comes Destroyers which most people skip, and I was flying my first Cruiser before the end of the free trial.  Shortly thereafter I moved up to a Battlecruiser (about the 3.5 week mark) and it looks like I'll be flying this ship about 2 or 3 months while I train up my learning skills first before moving on to Battleships.

EVE is not a short term comittment and I'm really enjoying myself and its my favorite game of the moment...... DAOC is my all time favorite though, which is why I have high hopes for WAR Online.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• OldKnightOldKnight Member Posts: 235

I prefer Deicide Online and Rakion. Deicide is like WoW but much better in my case as it has a stronger community with more updates than I have ever seen happen in a games history since it has been out of its beta stages. Another game I really love is Rakion it is a fighting game with fantastic graphics,few bugs,nice people and basically what you do is you make a character lets say a mage. Then you are in a arena courtyard or a city. After that people join and you can cast spells,use weapons,melee moves, or just use straight bruce force. __OldKnight

• Omega-RedOmega-Red Member Posts: 7

Helbreathusa, been around for like 6 years,  graphics arnt high tech 3d but gameplay and community is great. Just needs more players so come try it out for 2 weeks free! only cost 9.95 us/month

• bhiebobbhiebob Member Posts: 14

hey have u tried it??

pm me in the game RougeKnight nyahahaha

• ZorvanZorvan Member CommonPosts: 8,912

Oh, look!! Another thinly-veiled marketing attempt for that sucky game WYD. Ya know, if they paid for real advertising, instead of devs using fake names on forum boards, they might get somewhere.

Then again, the game sucks, so they probably can't afford advertising.

huh???

what are you talking about??

if  you dont like the game, then better keep quite...

every persons have different opinions...

for me its a nice game...

hey guys??? still up??

• ToVasueToVasue Member Posts: 11

I play "Cronous"

its graphic is som simple but PVP system is fantastic 

whole style is like D2 so i Iove this game so much

yo

• ToVasueToVasue Member Posts: 11

Originally posted by kerlon44

Best online game is WoW. No other game comes close.
    wow is awesom

but it needs to pay for play 

yo

• wildtacoswildtacos Member Posts: 34

Stop saying that WoW is the best mmorpg because it's not. The PvP system isn't the best out there and a lot of people play mmorpgs for the PvP. WoW has a simple rock paper siccors PvP system so one class is better than the next in a circle. WoW has the best lvling up I think because you almost never get bored of grinding with all those quests out there and so much viarity of skills. I don't think it is the best mmorpg though because I play for the PvP system. I read on spellborn has a unique PvP system I want to try and warhammer online will be a great PvP based MMORPG as well.

(\_/)
    (O.o)
    (> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

hmm.. you have a point there..

by the way what game are you playing now?