Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RO2 starting to expand into more markets

CleffyIICleffyII Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,440

jRO2 website

Its just made its official site in Japan and announced that closed beta info will be disclosed in the coming weeks.

Comments

• CCDeathCCCCDeathCC Member Posts: 128

here is some information instead of ur post so old but will post !

Ragnarok Online 2 (also known as: RO2) is the sequel to well known Ragnarok Online. There are many improvements upon the game, as to be expected with any sequel. Some pains and hassles delt with in the past have been corrected for more enjoyable and fluid gameplay. These details are described throughout this entire article. Though there are a lot of rumors circulating, we attempted to label every detail whether it be fact or just a rumor

Enjoy!

Hey Everyone

• ArbedeArbede Member UncommonPosts: 19

do u know when does it release for eu?

• IcesisIcesis Member UncommonPosts: 22

I'm anticipating this games release more and more every time I read more information on it. So very exciting. I loved the original, so this sequel is definitely sounding like it may expand my RO love ;D

• CleffyIICleffyII Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,440

I am guessing its gonna release Early 2008 in Europe.  The reason why is that the game is gonna have to go through even more testing if its gonna compete.  Alot of its in-game features at the moment are broken, it also lacks in content and is missing 2 races that are intended to be there on release.  However, Level Ups is anticipating a December 2007 release of an English Version; so the iRO2 version should be released ahead of that.

Now that there is a European, CIS, and United Arab Emirates Gravity Subsidary, releases in these regions should be fairly quicker then they were in the passed.

I am anticipating they release beta info for jRO2, cRO2, and iRO2 at the 6th Annual Gravity Festival 2007 July 21st.  Or at TGS 2007 on September 20th or GStar 2007 on November 8th.

• AbbakingAbbaking Member Posts: 30

Thank god that I live in Japan =)!