Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm back

EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

Well, I resubbed again.  A lot has changed for the good in the last few months since I last subbed (I was on for only a day and I realized nothing has changed).

I'm impressed with the changes so far and having a good time.  Also, I cant believe how many people are back on.  Im on Bria if anyone wanna guild up (Im guildless).

Right now, Im playing a Medic....and a girl toon and no Im not gay.  So if you see me, give me a hollar! Im using my wife's name (since she's in the medical field I guess I'll name her the same), Kareal.

Look me up.

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

Comments

• ObraikObraik Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 7,261

Welcome back :)

• amaedictamaedict Member Posts: 54
    Great to have you back :)
  • ReklawReklaw Member UncommonPosts: 6,495

Good you having fun bro, might drop in on Bria, but somewhat already attached on Farstar.

• DarthMaulUKDarthMaulUK Member Posts: 296

Welcome back. Glad you're enjoying the changes and everything IS moving in the right direction

get your 7 day FREE sub to SWTOR
    http://www.swtor.com/r/7DDKjQ

• RainStarRainStar Member Posts: 638

Welcome back!

The part about not being gay, well, playing a female wouldn't make ya gay, just a tranny. lol

j/k

• OldKnightOldKnight Member Posts: 235

Welcome back mate!

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

if you guys are on Starsider...got the same name over there too

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• LaterisLateris Member UncommonPosts: 1,831

If your looking for an active star sider guild that is Imperial then I suggest SHC. www.swg-shc.com  welcome back! Since chapter 6 we are getting back what is ours.

• RainStarRainStar Member Posts: 638

Originally posted by Enigma

if you guys are on Starsider...got the same name over there too

I'm on Starsider.

• Mr.WizardMr.Wizard Member UncommonPosts: 243

Originally posted by Lateris

If your looking for an active star sider guild that is Imperial then I suggest SHC. www.swg-shc.com  welcome back! Since chapter 6 we are getting back what is ours.

C6 will, so far, be the last of what you're 'gettin'g back'. Chapter 7 has new things..but not all interesting. Chapter 8.. space .. Pray that they won't get some NGE up there as well *shivers* !!