Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

which server is the most populated ?

SmurfMagicSmurfMagic Member Posts: 664

Hi, im interested in trying out this game again when the free trial is available.

I would like to test it with an open mind but I need to be on the most populous server.

I have read in some threads here that Bria might be the biggest, is this true?

Also does anyone know if my old toon on Bria will still work ?

Ive got a female Rodian, Master Weapons Smith and Master Fencer.

Ion Storm was her name, she had a shop in a city near Coronet.

Comments

• AlphamatroxoAlphamatroxo Member Posts: 32

It doesn't matter. On the trial you're in a zone that you can't interact with anyone else but people on trial. Oh the joy

• SmurfMagicSmurfMagic Member Posts: 664

Originally posted by Alphamatroxo

It doesn't matter. On the trial you're in a zone that you can't interact with anyone else but people on trial. Oh the joy
    Thats not what fanboi Obriak just posted. HERE

• AlphamatroxoAlphamatroxo Member Posts: 32

I stand corrected I suppose. Sorry bout that

• truenorthbgtruenorthbg Member Posts: 1,453

I am on Starsider (I keep forgetting to check the correct spelling!) and I see a lot of low levels in the noobie area and a lot of people in the other areas I have visited.

I have not left the noobie area on my Medic yet because I want to be sure I have all the quests completed.  Great fun!

-----
    WoW and fast food = commercial successes.
    I neither play WoW nor eat fast food.

• SmurfMagicSmurfMagic Member Posts: 664

Originally posted by truenorthbg

I am on Starsider (I keep forgetting to check the correct spelling!) and I see a lot of low levels in the noobie area and a lot of people in the other areas I have visited.

I have not left the noobie area on my Medic yet because I want to be sure I have all the quests completed.  Great fun!
    theres a noobie area?

are all the quests just simply follow the way point to the target, kill everything then go back to the quest giver ?

Can you still shoot through mountains and walls?

• SioBabbleSioBabble Member Posts: 2,803

Well, the mobs around the cities on Tatooine are all single digit mobs, so I guess they're sort of "noobie areas".

The Legacy Quest series progresses from Tatooine, to Naboo, to Corellia, to Talus.  The mob levels on those planets increase as you move along, sort of like, oh, I don't know, going from Durotar to the Badlands to Stonetalon or something...

As for what server is the most populated, that would probably be Bria, with Ahazi and Bloodfin following.

CH, Jedi, Commando, Smuggler, BH, Scout, Doctor, Chef, BE...yeah, lots of SWG time invested.

Once a denizen of Ahazi