Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Should I Reactivate my account?

RazmaXRazmaX Member Posts: 4

I quit playing wow about 2 months ago. Over the past 2 days I have been having the urge to reinstall it and try it again. I was before I quit a long time player, started at open beta. I just want to know if anyone thinks I'll just get bored of it again or if I could get into it again?

Thanks, no trolling please want real responses.

Razma

Comments

• lobeslobes Member UncommonPosts: 127

If you enjoy it, then why not? However, you should figure out why you quit in the first place, I'm not sure the same reason won't resurface after being back for a while.

Maybe don't play too hardcore. Just play a few times a week to keep it "fresh".

• stabemzstabemz Member Posts: 132

Yea dude start playin again, i do the same thing you do. Sometimes i wanna quit sooo bad b/c im bored but there are no other good MMOs out there, but WoW is really really really fun now.

• AbIeLAbIeL Member UncommonPosts: 152

No man, don't do it, you gonna regret it.

• RenithRenith Member Posts: 145

hehe just do it nad you got some fine amusement for 60 days. I always have breaks inbetween..

• SomeOldBlokeSomeOldBloke Member UncommonPosts: 2,167

I took a break just after the xpac came out, I recognised that I was playing to much, 4 hours per weeknight and at least 10 hours each day at the weekend.  I recently re-activated my account and rerolled. I play a lot less now and am enjoying it more. I needed the break.

Reactivate your account and play for a month, see if you have renewed vigor for it, if not, it's only $15.

• TearsnsorrowTearsnsorrow Member Posts: 48

Hey Razma,

I quit just b4 TBC, didnt have the time to keep on pace with my guildies and thought that 60 to 70 would be a time sink.

Tried Guild Wars, Lotro, Dungeon Runners and a few PC games (Oblivion- Titan Quest). I've only recently reactivated my account and down loaded TBC and started a Bloodelf. I'm not going to race through the lvl's and I joined an RP server. So far it's been terrific, almost like when the EU server first started and all was new.

I would say go for it. (I am not playing any of my previous toons- I'm on a different server and pretending I dont know what I'm doing) it's great to have no responsibility.

• KordeshKordesh Member Posts: 1,715

Short answer: No

Long answer: HELL NO

Bans a perma, but so are sigs in necro posts.

EAT ME MMORPG.com!

• AntipathyAntipathy Member UncommonPosts: 1,362

Really depends a lot on you. Why did you quit and what do you miss? Is there stuff you didn't do first time around that you have an urge to re-attempt?

Anything else you need to get done first before WoW takes over your life once more?

• BolerozBoleroz Member Posts: 4

I must admit I played it through until I maxed out levels and got sick of raiding the same dungeons over and over.

However, it's been nearly a year and I'm considering playing it again.  It's not a perfect game but it's easy to get into.

Unfortunately I have to buy the game again, I got sick of people abusing me and then reporting me when I abused them back............I destroyed my game I had.  It's the idiots that have kept me away from it but I am thinking about giving it another go.

It's either that or LOTRO.

• RavaskoRavasko Member Posts: 1

im planing to play wow but before it, i need to know this: e.g if i play 2 months and then i dont pay the next one because i dont have time to paly, can i skip it and pay only the months i want? if i do that will anything happen to mey account like being deleted?

thx

• BolerozBoleroz Member Posts: 4

Yes you can pay as you like.

Blizzard have promised never to delete any accounts.  So even if you play for a few months and then don't play for a year your account will still be there when you come back to play and your characters will still be the same as they were.

It's pretty good that they are willing to do that.

• SramotaSramota Member Posts: 756

Remember why you quit?
    That's not gonna change ...

Played so far: 9Dragons, AO, AC, AC2, CoX, DAoC, DF, DnL, DR, DDO, Ent, EvE, EQ, EQ2, FoMK, FFO, Fury, GW, HG:L, HZ, L1, L2, M59, MU, NC1, NC2, PS, PT, R:O, RF:O, RYL, Ryzom, SL, SB, SW:G, TR, TCoS, MX:O, UO, VG, WAR, WoW...
    It all sucked.

• lilviper004lilviper004 Member Posts: 2

you will play for 1hour and get bored... i did the same... =/