Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which server to come back to?

dillettidilletti Member Posts: 73

Hello everyone!

I used to play quite some time ago, before CU even. I got bored of the game and quit.

I would like to come back and see what the game is like these days. I hear it has changed with the NGE. I read a lot about it and I my only concerns are about player population. What server should I join? Which ones are most populated? Does being from EU matter?

Thanks!

Comments

• DarthMaulUKDarthMaulUK Member Posts: 296

For a euro player, best to choose chimaera Europe. very busy server to play on but I have heard its mostly for pvp players. Worth checking out though. A large population does make a big difference. Don't expect it to be like pre-cu. That was a totally different time and community. 

The days of busy cities like coronet and outpost on dant, are long gone as all the action is around Mos Eisley sadly

get your 7 day FREE sub to SWTOR
    http://www.swtor.com/r/7DDKjQ

• mcr525mcr525 Member Posts: 117

Chimaera is by far the most populated Euro server. Infact it is one of the most populated servers in the game. PVP here is great but that's not te only thing that happens. It also happens to be one of the better Roleplay severs if you are into that.

• xPaladinxPaladin Member UncommonPosts: 741

If you're east coast US I do believe Bloodfin is still healthy.

-- xpaladin

[MMOz]
    AC1/2, AO, DAoC, EQ1/2, SoR, SWG, UO, WAR, WoW