Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Adding a computer modding, deals, help and advice section

Smelly_ArmorSmelly_Armor Member UncommonPosts: 571

I think you would get a very good response if you added a categorie under General Categories for topics and threads on computer modding, deals, help and advice. I know that there are plenty of sites on the web that deal with these topics, but there are some threads on this that are very popular, especially the "Computer deals, help and advice" thread in the Off-Topic section of the forum. It has over 1500 posts and like over 8000 views or something.::::28::

I know its a category that isn't mmorpg specific, but there are a good number of people that visit and subscribe to this site who also are computer modders, builders and programmers. It could also be helpful and informative to people needing to upgrade, buy or build a new system to meet the minimum or recommended system requirements for the mmorpg they want to play. Also, if they are having a problem with a mmorpg game running on there system that isn't software related, a person could find help.

Just a thought,and if it doesn't happen, we can still use the above mentioned thread and off topic area.

"The probability of someone watching you is porportional to the stupidity of your action." Hartley's 1st Law

Comments

• umgedrehtumgedreht Member Posts: 17
    I concur; with currently 2135 posts (13319 views), I find it darn near impossible to find anything within that "Computer Deals, Help and Advice" thread in OT Discussion. There are probably dozens, if not hundreds of sub-topics within that one thread.