Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I was really looking forward to this game but SOE = No Go for me.

I am sure this topic has been beat to death, but whatever.  SOE's involvement in this game has turned me off.  And I have been following it for years now.  I have seen first hand what SOE brings to the table in the form of ruined MMO experiences in the past and vowed never to give them another one of my hard earned dollars again.  This includes hardware, software, whatever.  I refuse to purchase anything from these people.  It really is a shame that these guys went this way because I was really looking forward to this game.

Good luck to the rest of you that are sticking around.  I hope it turns out great for you.

Comments

• korvasskorvass Member Posts: 616

Doesn't this belong in the 'I hate SOE' thread, along with the rest of the junk?

• NetspookNetspook Member UncommonPosts: 1,583

Another SWG whiner....

• hazmatshazmats Member Posts: 1,081

We know there are haters out there. When we made our plan to announce the deal, we told SOE we wanted to do our own announcement directly to our community the night before the press release, so we could explain what we're doing and why we're doing. If anyone reads all of Rusty's devlog on the subject and still has nothing to say but "SOE SUXORS U LOSE" then like Mister T, I can only pity the fool.

link

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

ah well i guess u will never get to play the game..

• TniceTnice Member Posts: 563

SOE is the keeper of failed games.  End of story.

• RollotamasiRollotamasi Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 898

Wow, Seems like the "For god sakes shut the hell up you whining SWG vet no one cares anymore if you hate SOE" attitude is starting to become a lot more common.  SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

-Currently looking forward to FFXIV

-Currently playing EvE and Global Agenda

• kovahkovah Member UncommonPosts: 692

Originally posted by John Scott Tynes

If anyone reads all of Rusty's devlog on the subject and still has nothing to say but "SOE SUXORS U LOSE" then like Mister T, I can only pity the fool.

QFT imo

And way to create another useless thread....

[edit]Also, please see the awesome effect you whiners are having on the MMORPG.com community here: http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/136707

• NetspookNetspook Member UncommonPosts: 1,583

Originally posted by Tnice

SOE is the keeper of failed games.  End of story.

EQ/EQ2 failed too? Yeah right...

• Zaraki09Zaraki09 Member Posts: 4

im sorry but im very very sick of these" SOE?!?! fuck this game" threads. NO ONE CARES. I mean jesus all it is is one giant QQ fest from starwars nerds who couldnt become an Uber jedi (even though im a SW fan.). GET OVER IT. Friggen sky is falling all of a sudden. If the game fails....then that is FLS' fault not SOE's. Community pissed off? FLS. Huge game breaking decision? FLS. Not enough copys on the shelves? SOE. See where im getting? SOE has their hand in nothing Major with actual gameplay. If anything bad happens then it is FLS' fault plain and simple. so stop crying and GTFO.

As someone put it in another thread, FLS will not turn into another SIGIL and hit rock bottom weeks after release and sellout. why is this? They have ALOT of funding. they added stuff to the game that wasnt orginally planed, put in avatars etc THEN REDID it again. That costs man hours and money. How did they pay for it? wasnt with donuts i can tell you that. They have the money.

All in all QUIT IT WITH THE "see you in 2 months scrubs and youll see whaty we went through posts". Babies

• JelloB2000JelloB2000 Member CommonPosts: 1,848

Continue in the thread "I'm sad POTBS SIGNED WITH SOE NO!" since it was first (& to avoid multiple threads on the same topic).Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.