Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Has Brad said anything since the F13 interview?

Just curious if anyone has read anything or he has spoken since SOE took over? Is he really jobless now and the SOE consultant title just a nice way of handling things?

After the forums exploded with mass anti-Brad sentiment I can't believe he could contain himself from making another post?

Comments

• EnigmaEnigma Member UncommonPosts: 11,384

I believe he's keeping it very low right now.  I'm sure he has some money left over after he had to pay back all of those investors (or if, not, the reason why we haven't heard from him is because a couple of guys "took care of it").

Although SOE has made some very stupid errors in the past, the only way Brad will be receiving a company paycheck from SOE is if John Smedly breaks down and hires him (it is possible...they are personal friends); but at the same time, John Smedly does have share holders he needs to please and I dont think hiring a man who caused a 30 million deficit will warm the hearts of the shareholders of SOE.

Who knows really?

People who have to create conspiracy and hate threads to further a cause lacks in intellectual comprehension of diversity.

• random11random11 Member UncommonPosts: 765

Well, since all his lies ever caused were flamefests, maybe some wise advisors told him to shut up for like the next year.

• OrphesOrphes Member UncommonPosts: 3,039

Originally posted by Enigma

Although SOE has made some very stupid errors in the past, the only way Brad will be receiving a company paycheck from SOE is if John Smedly breaks down and hires him (it is possible...they are personal friends); but at the same time, John Smedly does have share holders he needs to please and I dont think hiring a man who caused a 30 million deficit will warm the hearts of the shareholders of SOE.
    Who knows really?

I'm so broke. I can't even pay attention.
    "You have the right not to be killed"