Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I bought this game a looong time ago

trentonxtrentonx Member Posts: 147

so whats it looking like now?

does it still fell liek a beta?

did they fix the walk through any walls bug?

Is there an archlord

is it worth wasting my time again?

do elfs have quests after lvl 40?

omg so many problems back then so little time

while games like EvE have released 4 full expansion

and games like WOW release 10 page bug fixes every other month

or the company starts making Starcraft 2

so yeah should I even install again

is it still free?

Comments

• frappefrappe Member Posts: 10

guys i just wanna ask some question.. is this game is a full 3d graphics?? im searching for that full 3d graphics game that will soothes me well....as u can see, im a newbie here, can u pls give me some name of games that includes a full 3d game grapics? well i found one, the name is WYD Global Episode 1: The Chaos World, the description of  the game is in the open beta section, and i find it very good because of its full 3d graphics and events.

guys im free to read all your suggestions.. tnx in advance ^^,

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120

Originally posted by trentonx

so whats it looking like now?
    does it still fell liek a beta?
    did they fix the walk through any walls bug?
    Is there an archlord
    is it worth wasting my time again?
    do elfs have quests after lvl 40?

omg so many problems back then so little time
    while games like EvE have released 4 full expansion
    and games like WOW release 10 page bug fixes every other month
    or the company starts making Starcraft 2
    so yeah should I even install again
    is it still free?
    Well , I have played this game 2 months ago and  yea they have fixed alot of bugs. But is the same Archlord , to much grinding and nothing else to do.  Is nice till lvl 25-30 i suppos then it geting TO boring because you are doing the same thing , town/potions/teleport/fighting .

And yes , is till free , but if you need to play something nice , i suggest you waiting for 2Moons . You can play Archlord/Cabal Online/Tantra till 2Moons OB comes out.

About WYD Global , is just not worthing. I downloaded 3 days ago , nothing good in that game. Poor graphic , poor gameplay , in fact .. if you see the screen shoots or the gameplay movie you are saying "oh , this game is pretty nice" but no:) You can give a try if you want :)

I also looking for a game till 2Moons coming out , but I just don't find any. I played Perfect World on MY servers with 75% english patch , but still that game suck. If you find any good game , just post here:)

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• ashrothashroth Member Posts: 4

One of the classic older games i enjoyed a lot of before pci cards was Horizons:empire of istaria

Once i got a new pci geforce card i had display issues of some unknown cause that i was too lazy to fix since eq2 released then..

Vanguard however is somewhat nice though they still need work a bit...

Example personal ships for movement / trading / exploring were not up that were advertised at release.  Caravan mode was not up last time i checked as well.  Though the content they had was eerily similar to eq2 with better world area and a more user friendly interface with more entertaining crafting *somewhat less boring*

Though a few fun free to play games are rappelz - reminds me of lineage 2 as well as last chaos.  There are a quite a few more though they do not come to mind at the moment. 

Tabula rasa does look like there is some good gaming there for at least a try though when it does release. 

Though the one I am waiting for is Age of Conan - though would be nice if they expanded the caster classes with a bit more diversity of base classes. (something besides for daemon oriented casters preferably like primal casters of fire/water/wind/earth/dark/light kinda thing that could branch out and be more versatile - just my opinion though)

Good luck finding a great game to enjoy i have been looking for years - and recently the non finished products that still need at least 2 years of work that are releasing is rather discouraging though cheers for the rest of the good mmorpg developers.  So look up games and sites about the various games non game run before leaping into a pay / month game is my advice. 

Player statements and views are quite valuable to get a view of what kind of community any game has at least in a general sense. 

Have a good time

• Damge53074Damge53074 Member Posts: 95

Then why not try the trial account if your not sure you want to play this game. It really is a great game. For graphics the game is decent for an mmorpg. I just love the armor design and how huge and awesome the armors look in this game. It is really fun to kill a noob anywhere you want (except towns). The training may be boring at first, but the farther you get in this game the more you will want to train to obtain new skills/items. Over all I started an account on mmorpg.com when I saw this game only had a 6.7. After talking with everything and all the great voters instead of people always dissing the game we all have finally managed to get a great game out of the 6's. Thanks for posting good descriptions everyone helping all the new comers out. Maybe this site itself will someday be a positive for making more people play the game since it suffers low population. There is trial software for this game easily found just by a simple google search for archlord trial.