Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Newbie Mission 1 help

RezaReza Member Posts: 2

Hi all.  I am a tarutaru trying to complete mission 1.  Please don't laugh.  I had to go to the Orastery to report in and then head out to the Outer Horutoto Ruins to meet the Minister and help him with a mgic experiment.  Well, when I get to the ruins (East) I go inside and keep getting keilled by trolls. (I am only level 3, no magic or anything).  I do find in each corner globes on platforms.  Please help me, I feel so stupid, I can't even complete the first mission.  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

~Reza~

Comments

• I hate to spoil the thrill of figuring it out for yourself so Ill just say this.

Things are not always what they seem, two lights will show you the way.

Have fun! ::::20::

• RezaReza Member Posts: 2

Thanks for the advice.  One more quick question.

I have now found all 5 Magic spheres.  I have checked the manual and the guide for commands, how do I activate them???  I double click and it tells me they are magic devices, I can't find a command or action to get my character to use or turn them on!

Thanks all.

Reza

• well, give them to the tartaru in the secret area you went to to meet the professor for the quest.