Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need Guild - Lvl60Warrior Lvl17Priest Lvl18Rogue

mcai8rw2mcai8rw2 Member Posts: 57
So, similar to other posts in this forum I have come back to WoW after a year of not playing.

I am keen to join a guild. As the title suggests i have a level 60 warrior [enchanter300] and a level 17 priest [blacksmith] and a level 18 rogue [engineer]

I know my way around all parts of the world... but i don;t have Burning Crusade.

When I left I was doing the Blackrock Spire runs....till blizz nerfed it to ten-man [thats when i left]

Ideally I would love to join a guild that does some mid-high end instances [with warrior of course!]

Any invites or helpfull tips would be good.

Oh! i'm on the AZJOL-NERUB realm. And am  a 'mature' player

cheers

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,500
    Er, not to point out the obvious, but wouldn't the specific realm forum over on the WOW boards be your best place to advertise?  (you may already have of course, and are just covering the bases)

I think you'll find its really worth your time to invest in TBC...  few people run places like UBRS anymore, and if they do its with their level 70 friends helping them through it.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• mcai8rw2mcai8rw2 Member Posts: 57
    Originally posted by Kyleran

Er, not to point out the obvious, but wouldn't the specific realm forum over on the WOW boards be your best place to advertise?  (you may already have of course, and are just covering the bases)

I think you'll find its really worth your time to invest in TBC...  few people run places like UBRS anymore, and if they do its with their level 70 friends helping them through it.

Thats fine! please point out the obvious...coz i didn;t even know such a place existed...so i''l head on right over.

Thanks for the info about ubrs.