Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Uber Talent Points

mcai8rw2mcai8rw2 Member Posts: 57
So there i was lying in bed last night thinking of WoW, and I came across a sudden thought.

Can you lot imagine what it would be like if some glitch in the 'mootrix' enabled characters to keep on filling the talent points till they were full?

As a lvl 60 warrior, I have to choose between spending the available points in DPS fury (17/34/0) or some protection build [by the way anyone who can give me a really great Tank Spec template would be appreciated, i just see so many]

Imagine though if the glitch let the char increase ALL talents to max points...that'd be pretty neat. no? And if that WERE to happen what kind of warrior [lock, rogue, etc] would it produce? One that could take on the mighty Blackrock Spire all on his own? Maybe....

A couple of general questions...My level 60 warrior has come back after a year being a drunken bum.... what is everyone doing these days? When I left Blackrock spire etc was 'De Rigour'

No one seems to be doing those any more?

Bye

Comments

• miatakamiataka Member Posts: 232
    First of all.. WELCOME BACK

its a new game.. raids ...pffft ... forget that ... no need now... FLYING MOUNTS...

and elves taht look liek elves...not like big blue beetals with large ear anteanna

lol

ummm...

tMootrix kick some allies in the head for me PLEASE lol

=^.^=

Miataka (+many sub variation of that)
    ~WoW (Kael'Thas, USA)
    MiaTaka
    ~ RF On-line (Fire Server)
    -Mia- takahashi
    ~SWG (Europe-chimaera)
    Miataki Valeinca
    ~EQ 2 (everfrost)
    MiaTaka Soyinka
    ~Second Life

• NatoBNatoB Member Posts: 114
    i dunno if this is sad, funny or both.

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
    Final Fantasy

I found it hard
    It's hard to find
    Oh Well
    Whatever
    Nevermind

• ElgarethElgareth Member Posts: 588
    First of all, everyone's lvl 70 now, buy the Expansion or don't bother starting again, useless anyway.

Blackrock is just a piece of cake now, Black Temple is where the partie's at.

As to talent points...

Most of all it would lead to extreme Boredom, everyone would be the same.

Wait, it's like that in WoW already, two/three templates per char, if you don't follow them EXACTLY, you are a noob...

Ah, I remember why I left