Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Moon Chronicles

johnmatthaisjohnmatthais Member CommonPosts: 2,663
hmm...i found the beta client on Fileplanet today...anyone know if the servers are still running...says so on FP but...it's a few years old...anyways, here's the link

http://www.fileplanet.com/113550/110000/fileinfo/Black-Moon-Chronicles:-Winds-of-War-Client

any information you can give me on this game would be greatly appreciated, i'm lookin to try it out just don't know if the servers are still up

-matt

EDIT: yes, i know this site says cancelled but so does FP and they say the servers are still up but here are some screenies

looks cool

Comments

• johnmatthaisjohnmatthais Member CommonPosts: 2,663
    disregard this post...after installing and seeing if the servers were up, i discovered that it was dead...so, no new MMO idea left...seemed like such a different and fun game...
  • FlamingIceFlamingIce Member UncommonPosts: 120
    This game has been LONG dead. I recall an open beta (or alpha?) a while back that they had, and while it had a cool style going for it. I also recall the game having an unofficial server (emulator perhaps) running, again a while back, but I have no idea if that project ever went through.