Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

no new info on site since 3/26 going on 2 months game still progressing?

2»

Comments

• ConerValloreConerVallore Member Posts: 36

With UXO I think we will just have a really long silence followed by one of two things.

1) The game is caned... end of story

2) Info starts to come, however it wont be a lot, just bits here and there until beta comes. I don’t think we will ever see much chatter from the dev team under its current rule.

I dont think UXO will keep getting pushed like Shadowbane... I think once info comes a much better release date will be put out.

----------------
    www.TheTeutonicOrder.com
    www.UXOFightNight.com

• LuRaviLuRavi Member UncommonPosts: 239

I understand taking over someone else's code is tuff. However I'm not quite sure the higher ups allowed these news Devs of UXO to make drastic changes to what appears to be a remake of the game in the new developers vision. That would speak that these developers are a smidge selfish and less accomadating of ideas, the game was the next step away from beta'ing? Just seems weird.

Why is Binky community rep for both UO and UXO, split focus or not enough communciation can possibly come from him to help both games enough.

• ConerValloreConerVallore Member Posts: 36

Well from what we know, the current devs are the ones who wanted to put the silence on the current position of the game (well at least the team leaders like InQWis). For what reason is still unknown (they aren’t talking even to the fan sites). We also don’t know what EA thought of the game and or what they asked the new devs to do. Its possible that EA wanted to make some major changes, or EA might have put it completely into the hands of the new team.

As for Binky, I still think this was a bad move and wrong for the devs to do to the community. To me it’s a sign of two things…

1st – It’s a clear sign that not a lot of info (like seen before) will be made about UXO. This means less posting time, less fan sites and less updates.

2nd – After months of the community begging for a community manger they did not have to get our hopes up by announcing him only to not allow him to post within the same day. I think it was a slap in the face to the community

That said I’m still not happy with the way the new team is running the show, and I do think they might end up noise diving the game.

But there is always hope.

----------------
    www.TheTeutonicOrder.com
    www.UXOFightNight.com

• Matt_UKMatt_UK Member Posts: 420

Like everyone else, i'm still hoping this game will appear because it looked like a great idea on the website and some of the features are excellent.

I just hope that the long silence means they are sorting things out and getting it right before announcing a beta. So many games are rushed out half finished, so maybe silence and extra time is a good thing.

Matt

• Sir-SvenSir-Sven Member Posts: 773

If you havn't already heard, they've cancelled UX:O perma. Forever. Sorry folks, shows over. Unless you go back to UO. Check out the News section.

サ ー ス ベ ン