Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories of mmorgps..for the future.

Smelly_ArmorSmelly_Armor Member UncommonPosts: 571

As the mmorpg genre grows, there will, hopefully, be more diverse mmorpgs to play. Categorizing the games into, and this is just an example, fantasy, space or futuristic, action or leveling mmorpgs, classic, western and so on. There may not be enough games now to do this, but I think it is something mmorpg.com might consider in the near future.

This would help to navigate thru the different mmorpgs especially as more and more are developed. I know that there are even some western mmorpgs in the rumor mill along with some more set in the future or in the present day. Categorizing these games will help noobies and veterans that visit your site navigate and find the game they would enjoy.

Just a though and an opinion.::::40::

"The probability of someone watching you is porportional to the stupidity of your action." Hartley's 1st Law

Comments

• TaskyZZTaskyZZ Member Posts: 1,476

Maybe whether or not they have mission instancing should be annotated in the descriptions.

Many of the games coming out in the near future have some sort of instancing so you get to play a missions with just your group. Guild Wars, WoW (I think), and UX:O to name a few...