Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The reason it is taking so long FOUND!!!!

The reason it is taking so long is........................................ERSB will not give them the rating!!!! Once they give it the rating will appear on the site.  What do you think about this? i think it is crazy

Comments

• JudgemanxJudgemanx Member Posts: 32
    I dont see this game getting anything higher then a Teen and that will be because of some alcohol use the game is bound to have and the ocasional half naked woman that 90% of the games made nowadays have
  • csthaocsthao Member UncommonPosts: 1,121
    Yea i think its crazy too, but thats how it goes in life...IMO if you could afford it have a credit card to pay sub fee etc then there really is no problem because most people under 18 cant do it anyway without their parents...So if their parents choose to buy it for em thats their fault, anyone who can afford it and pay sub fee should be mature enough (hopefully) and old enough to play it...Honestly when i was a little kid I'd be outside playing rather than sit at home playing games...I am looking forward to this game though the movies were awesome...
  • AlphamatroxoAlphamatroxo Member Posts: 32
    I figured they were just trying to figure out how to pack more suck into a box. Seriously, this game is the anti good

• JudgemanxJudgemanx Member Posts: 32
    Lets not tear down a game thats still in beta. I was in the WoW beta and ill tell you that the game wasnt perfect then either and now look at it. I dont know if I belive that they have 8 million users but im sure they have atleast 1 million. I can see some people not liking it because it takes them out of the fantasy world filled with dragons and orcs. I for one hope this game is a sucess so it can show companies that there are other genres for MMORPGs.
    Originally posted by Alphamatroxo

I figured they were just trying to figure out how to pack more suck into a box. Seriously, this game is the anti good
  • ImTheDoctorImTheDoctor Member Posts: 27

It might be true that is ONE reason. but seeing as im in beta I can tell you this game is not finished. so it is NOT the only reason. and also there are no half-naked females.

Future Alliance Leader in the Upcoming MMO StarGate Worlds

• POTC3POTC3 Member Posts: 15
    The game is actually going to be E10+. I saw it in one of the trailers.
  • Drake2846Drake2846 Member Posts: 65
    ya, the game should come out in 2 to 4 months, a lot of glitches need to be worked out. i would say the beta is...... 70% over?

Captain Dead-Eye Drake

• KanaxaiKanaxai Member UncommonPosts: 120

well...since it is Disney, you can expect nothing but the best..............

• Drake2846Drake2846 Member Posts: 65

Hey, ImTheDoctor, whats your character name in potco? we should meet

Captain Dead-Eye Drake