Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lunia the Action/Arcade MMORPG

SinakuSinaku Member UncommonPosts: 552

Official Site

This game looks very decent and fun.

It reminds me of a Metal Slug type game but online and no guns=P

I couldnt find it here on MMORPG.com so i decided to let every take a look at it.

The game just went out of closed beta On May 30th,but i hear it is suppose 2 be released at the end of July to everyone.

Check the Site it has Videos/News/Screenshots and overall info about the game :D

Comments

• CleffyIICleffyII Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,440
    Games... boring.  Lack of content, no customization, lots of clones.  Also the controls don't work fluidly.  Hard to do chain attacks because its easy to be not coming in at the right angle, or being slightly spaced away from the enemy.

• VelgarVelgar Member Posts: 39

And the open beta did start on the 31st of July. Do yourself a favor and try the game, it's actually quite fun. If you do try however, I suggest you give the game until stage 2-1 to decide whether you like it or not because that's when the difficulty starts to raise. Have fun and here's the link : http://global.lunia.com/main.asp.

• GalaxiacelesGalaxiaceles Member Posts: 154

Finished 2 episodes and I can honestly say it was a pretty damn good 20 levels. The story is a complete joke just skip over it. However since it's not a true MMO I'm going to let it pass cause I can't waste my life on this type of game.

Very nice graphics. Good skills (I played healer). Decent to insane bosses (gotta learn the strats or you die a in few seconds). If you're looking for a nice break from MMO's ... gladly suggest a try.

And yes .. your ears will BLEED with login screen ... BLEED of DREAMS .....

• kshowers1kshowers1 Member Posts: 2

wasted time downloading the game and it wont even run when ya click on run.... complete waste of time and confusing to get started... i even read through forums and tried everything to get this open beta game to run on a top notch comp system even... not worth the time... wouldnt recomend this game to anyone... can tell already this game will lack alot of support......

• ArKaneArKane Member UncommonPosts: 54

Only thing i hate about the game, is the ambush-style 10th stages. 1-1 thru 1-9 were quite easy for me, then all of a sudden 1-10 has a field of poison gas + 3 minibosses + a boss thats harder than any before it, totally unexpected (not that I dont like a challenge, just a gradually rising challenge, not easy followed by an ambush). then comes 2-1 thru 2-8, easy as hell, embarassingly so, 2-9 with cheap near 1-hit kill floor traps, but the boss was easily killed (I kited it solo without much trouble) then 2-10....holy god. Just seems like an artificial barrier to advancement, rather than make all the mishes challenging they just make one superhard to hold you back. Gripes and whines aside, overall a nice change of pace from the usual grind. I just hope stage 3-1 thru 3-10 arent the last story missions available, would be a shame.

• AckbarAckbar Member UncommonPosts: 927

I wish the missions were more interesting and i hope they do get more interesting but just the strong art style and execution is definitely gonna be enough to keep me interested for a while. The action is of course cool as well. Hopefully the features expand as the game goes on if not its still a nice looking arcadey time waster.

----ITS A TRAP!!!----

• DiabloheadDiablohead Member Posts: 29

I played about a weeks worth of closed beta and then the first week or so of this open beta, got to 2-10 but still finding it hard to get a good team for the boss. but anyway...

The game is a nice break from regular mmo's, no way I could see myself playing this much after beating all the chapters but right now I play it every other day with a cousin. The game is fun and interesting but not something that imo will last more then a few weeks.

• While it's nice to see a different way of combat for once... this game, AS OF NOW( read: open beta ), is FREAKING bugged. Not only is it nigh impossible to install it without your whole comp slowing down like a mule that got shot in the head ( wow where did I come up with that.. :D ), it also behaves VERY weird if you try to switch into another game..

I would say wait til it's official launch and they might have gotten rid of some bugs.

• Evolver186Evolver186 Member Posts: 1

I like the idea, this game is not the classic MMORPG it's more Action than rpg.

I like it, actually is a total lag/bug game but i think they will fix theese problems when the game will be relased.

• AckbarAckbar Member UncommonPosts: 927

I havent experienced any bugs and the lag isnt all that bad.

----ITS A TRAP!!!----

• neojb1989neojb1989 Member Posts: 4

I was skeptical when i first downloaded it but after working out the bugs to get online i found a very fun game. I really like it. Good game fi you get bored of an MMO and need something to fill that hole for a bit :P

• JamesCCJamesCC Member Posts: 4

Something different for a break from the standard nightly gaming.  Its still in beta and has potential to become something, but not currently a game I would play regularly.

• DiabloheadDiablohead Member Posts: 29

Maybe I been playing this a little too much but my interest for the game has dropped, fun as the game is I can't see many users staying for the long run.

• StarfireflyStarfirefly Member Posts: 1

I played both the Closed and Open betas of this game, and I have to say, it's a lot of fun.

It's not just some solo run where you can manage on your own, the episode bosses are indeed a challenge. (I've beaten 3-10 and am at level 21, and I can BARELY solo the 1-10 boss as a healer. Possible but time-consuming.)

• johnkxjohnkx Member Posts: 4

Market Price is Kinda dumb, O.o? almost all items are worth 1g lol

The Game is kinda fun, I'm actually addicted to it right now.

after you finish episodes 1 to 3 a Legend stage will appear, Legend a lot harder than the normal Stages

you'll feel the lag every 2 hrs or  3.

i recommend trying this game if your tired from playing MMOs

iQQallNightLong~

• zeta4100zeta4100 Member UncommonPosts: 19

despite of the bugs and lags, this game can be really fun.

I'm level 17, stage 2-1 (embarrassing isn't it? i can't get throught it. bugs..lags..i'm running south-west and all of the sudden i see myself running north or stuck somehwere and cannot move) <--annyoing, but the game itself is really fun. i won't play it much since the lags i get...but hey..the global version is still OB. ( is it? or are all the versions still beta?)

either ways, this game is very fun. (too subjective uh?)