Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Saga of Ryzom: N3 Adventure Story

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

Kwip over at Neeneener.net (aka "N3") has posted another humorous story and comic about his recent adventures in the complex world of The Saga of Ryzom. Here is a snippet:

Whatever it was, I don't care. I was overjoyed that I could finally really begin exploring. And not only exploring, but killing. Someone other than myself, I mean. My magic had climbed up near 20, and although I still have no idea what that translates to as far as level, it was enough to allow me to put down gingos with relative ease.

More importantly, I had learned how to cheat.

Well, not really a cheat so much as a loophole. Or exploit, I guess. I feel kind of dirty admitting it, but since I was giggling the entire time I was doing it, I guess I have to take the dark side points and just be done with it. Here's what I would do: first, I found out that you can talk to your welcomer over and over again, and keep getting the same mission (kill one of those harmless little rat-things). And the best part is, you don't even have to kill them - just shoot a spell at one of them, they'll come charging at you, and town guard will do the dirty deed - but you'll still get the mission credit (and, more importantly, 500 sap) for it.

You can read the full article at this link.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.