Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How do I load a gun?

TR-MattTR-Matt Member Posts: 24

I just started playing fom today. I got a mission and picked some equipment from the faction pool. The weapon I chose was a Gakk MG6 and the ammo I picked was 7.62 Titanium Bullets. I pressed 'R', assuming that would be the reload button, but nothing happened. So how do I put the bullets in the gun?

Also can you give me advice on what the best weapons and armor for FDC are, and tell me how to get them?

Comments

• gatherisgatheris Member UncommonPosts: 1,016

kind of weird that you have to come here to get basic info like this

is there no noob area to learn this stuff?

nothing against you - i would just think there would be some fairly obvious place to learn the basics

• TR-MattTR-Matt Member Posts: 24
    Whatever. i checked the control set up and it turns out the reload key is 'R' after all. I guess I chose the wrong ammo.
  • SturmrabeSturmrabe Member Posts: 927
    Originally posted by TR-Matt

Whatever. i checked the control set up and it turns out the reload key is 'R' after all. I guess I chose the wrong ammo.
    Congradulations, you have just labeled yourself for the rest of your time on MMORPG.com

imageimage
    Of all that is written, I love only what a person has written with his own blood. -Nietzsche

• KasimirKasimir Member Posts: 197
    *Small golfclap*

Anatomy of a Fanboi

This is you.

• rileyman1211rileyman1211 Member Posts: 65
    Originally posted by Sturmrabe

Originally posted by TR-Matt

Congradulations, you have just labeled yourself for the rest of your time on MMORPG.com

Congratulations, you have just labled yourself as a man with horrible English.  Downgraded two points, and your welcome .

“Wakka wakka wakka” - Pac-Man

• VoyageVoyage Member Posts: 7

Hehe I'm starting the game so be prepared 4 a hell lot of questions! 

• michael13komichael13ko Member Posts: 54

7.62 FMJ ammo is used for the rifles.... the Gakk uses 9mm ammunition.

• javertjavert Member Posts: 19

Feel free to ask questions here.  The game does have a steep learning curve, but it is very rewarding once you get down the basics.