Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a new game

YamumachaYamumacha Member UncommonPosts: 28
Hey,I'm looking for a new game to play. Something similar to Legend of Mir 2 and 3. A game with open PvP(this is essential) and grouping is not always necassary to level,I like to solo quite alot. I don't mind if it has alot of grinding,I am used to that from Mir. Lots of quests and the little things like marriage,crafting and whatnot.

Also a P2P game is preferred.

Thanks in advance.

*EDIT*

Nothing like that  " LOOKING FOR HOT GF! WHISP ME." In Mir there were benfits to being married(like teleporting to your spouse,it was good for hunting if you needed to repair armor or restock on pots,so it would be a system like that I am interested in.The grinding isn't necassary at all,I was just saying I wouldn't mind if it had a grind as I am used to it from Mir. Oh I want nothing to do with item mall games,tried them and hated them all,I prefer having to pay a monthly fee.

Comments

• KanaxaiKanaxai Member UncommonPosts: 120

Sorry to tell you, but you are not going to find a lot of grinding in p2p. Also, like the immature things like marriage. Only people new to MMO's go around asking " LOOKING FOR HOT GF! WHISP ME." Hardcore MMORPG players would not be caught dead. So, I suggest you dont do that. Its dumb. But if you really want it, play maplestory. It has an item mall you can choose to buy things from, otherwise it is f2p. Buying stuff makes maplestory a lot more fun. But, it is up to you :]

The other day, I was playing Guild Wars Nightfall, and I saw this "naked" assassin saying "SELLING CYPER SEX! 2K PER SESSION!" ..............................hysterical.

• YamumachaYamumacha Member UncommonPosts: 28
    *moved to 1st post*
  • DesaparecidoDesaparecido Member Posts: 136
    Originally posted by Kanaxai

... Also, like the immature things like marriage..

you made my day^^
  • britzbanbritzban Member UncommonPosts: 260
    Just play Dark Age of Camelot. Yes, its older but my all time fav.