Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Current Status

JackBauer24JackBauer24 Member Posts: 283
I have played this game and when I played it it was ok (the second day it came out) and stopped the following 2 months.  I was wondering the following:

How many people are currently playing this game?

Is this game gotten better since then?

Whats new (Brief)?

Thank you

Comments

• sekrogsekrog Member Posts: 261
    Originally posted by JackBauer24

I have played this game and when I played it it was ok (the second day it came out) and stopped the following 2 months.  I was wondering the following:

How many people are currently playing this game?

Is this game gotten better since then?

Whats new (Brief)?

Thank you
    1. Hard to say since they don't publish those numbers, but my guess would be no more than maybe 1-2k subscribers.

2. Of course, everyone is entitled to their opinion, but I started in early March and am having a blast.

3.  Auction House, Mail, skill level revamp...four full updates, etc.

It's definitely a niche game Jack.  Funny thing is, when I 'talk' to players that have given the game a look over the past three months, I've rarely heard complaints about the actual game...only the lack of population.

Whatever you think of WoW...the one thing Blizzard proved unequivicaly is that the shape of the game at release MATTERS.  Auto Assault has suffered the consequences of a less than stellar release.

Still, I think you'd be well served by giving the game a second look.

• AlphamatroxoAlphamatroxo Member Posts: 32
    I hated beta, but I'm enjoying the heck out of it now. Not many Meks to play with as I found out, but plenty of humans. I'm not sure about the mutants, don't have a mutie char yet