Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WOW Will Rule All!

OracleP4OracleP4 Member Posts: 495
Let's face it! WOW will rule all! It's the best MMORPG ever!

-------------------
"Do I come to your workplace and tell you how to kill civilians? No, so don't tell me how to do my job" - Sam Fischer.

--OracleP4

-------------------
"Do I come to your workplace and tell you how to kill civilians? No, so don't tell me how to do my job" - Sam Fischer.

--OracleP4

Like: DAoC, WOW, GW, DnL
Dislike: SoR, EQ, EQ2, SWG, KO, AC2, CoH
Don't Care About: Most Everything Else

Comments

• ramadinramadin Member Posts: 1,304

Well it will rule all but EQ and EQ2.  Still the best mmorpg series ever.

Laying in bed, looking up at the stars, a single thought passed through my head. Where the fuck is my roof?

-----------------Censored------------------

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

i agree with ramadin...

100%

• CrowenCrowen Member Posts: 128

Originally posted by OracleP4
    Let's face it! WOW will rule all! It's the best MMORPG ever!

--OracleP4

Guess you have not seen GW as it will rule all. GW will be the number one game of the year in sales..

• CumulativePiCumulativePi Member Posts: 27

Originally posted by ramadin

Well it will rule all but EQ and EQ2.  Still the best mmorpg series ever.

Laying in bed, looking up at the stars, a single thought passed through my head. Where the fuck is my roof?

EQ is monotone, its inbalanced, illogical, has poor graphics, is made by Soe who overcharges insanely for their products/supscriptions and have horrible customer support. Dont know about EQ2 though.

-Pi

-Pi

• SatansDiscipleSatansDisciple Member Posts: 2,782

have you played the guild wars demo? if not well too damn bad! keep on thinkin wow is the best, while i play guild wars which is likely at least as good, without a monthly fee! woot!

--------------------------------------

--------------------------------------

• AdrealAdreal Member Posts: 2,087
    i couldn't tell much from the guild wars demo except from what I saw it'd definitely be a $10 sub. game if it had a fee. graphics don't matter to me since my computer usually can't handle anything above AC. even DAoC lags horridly on my comp.

"Put your foot where your mouth is." - Wisdom from my grandfather
    "Paper or plastic? ... because I'm afraid I'll have to suffocate you unless you put this bag on your head..." - Ethnitrek
    AC1: Wierding from Harvestgain

• OracleP4OracleP4 Member Posts: 495

So sorry to all your EQ fanboys, but WOW will ownz0r EQ2 easily!

And yes GW looks really awesome, I loved the E3 demo and wish I could have played it longer. THe graphics were great, it ran so smoothly and the gameplay was a lot of fun.  But GW is not a real MMORPG, they even say so right on their faq, which is why there is no monthly fee.  And overall it will probably lack the depth of WOW.  GW is more like a Death Match RPG.

-------------------

--OracleP4

-------------------

--OracleP4

Like: DAoC, WOW, GW, DnL
    Dislike: SoR, EQ, EQ2, SWG, KO, AC2, CoH
    Don't Care About: Most Everything Else

• TalentTalent Member UncommonPosts: 51
    wait till the games out than we will see how good WoW really is.....I remember how hyped that PoS horizons was image till than all I can do is speculate.