Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your intent to try!

HellSpreaderHellSpreader Member Posts: 16

List your names in here if you are going to try Star Sonata... Try to make it the same name that you will use as your main character in Star Sonata... so if you are called Joe in real life but you play under the tag HellSpreader like I do... then post in here as HellSpreader...

If you join Star Sonata and find that you enjoy the game then I will arrange for Pantalones, the biggest team in Star Sonata, of which I am a senior officer in, so that when you go pay2play you will default into the list of people waiting to join Pantalones... When you enter into the team after you pass lvl 200 - 250... I will provide you with a nice present... as well as some skills that you will find VERY useful in becoming uber and all free of charge...

Not going to make the game boring by doing everything for you, but I will give you a little booster to help you along!

Anyway... post your player tag below and head to www.starsonata.com to download the client :)

Hell hath no fury like mine

Comments

• elliniumellinium Member UncommonPosts: 3
    edited February 2018

s

Post edited by ellinium on
  • HellSpreaderHellSpreader Member Posts: 16

Well thats great news!

Welcome to our community.  Pm me in game or on the Star Sonata forums for any advice you need to get you started.  I can help you to level to around 200.  Once you are there and a loyal paying member I will provide you with a nice item worth around 250 - 500 million.

Ask all your friends to come along too... and their friends... and their friends friends...

See you in-game!

Hell hath no fury like mine

• SerjioGomezSerjioGomez Member Posts: 1

I have been playing this game over 2 years now.  It is great.  The community is awesome.  There are so many aspects of this game to fool around with.  From different skill, different gear, ships, bases, etc...

You can experience quite  a bit while you level up and play at level 20 for free. 

Also, its hard to beat the price when you do pay.  Only $7.50/month if you buy 3 months and get one free.

• Guest99Guest99 Member Posts: 8
    Originally posted by ellinium

i wanna get a present! i shall join...hmmmm i want my name to be.....E11inium 4

lol....

• JeffLJeffL Member Posts: 29

Go Hellspreader. =)

• hfhdrtrtrhfhdrtrtr Member Posts: 1

I'm DEFINITELY going to try this. My name in the game is hfhdrtrtr. As soon as I saw the screenies and heard about the customization options, I screamed "FINALLY!!!!!!!" out loud. hehehehehe. Whoever made this game, TY!!!!

• DeenoDeeno Member Posts: 1

Hi I saw this game and post and figured I would give Star Sonata a shot. I do like space based online games so lets see how this goes.  I registered my character as Deeno