Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I wanna play!

leowyattleowyatt Member Posts: 129
was thinkin of going back to e q2 but i got over that real quick, I'm lookin for a game that has what UO has to offer im just a little scared at starting new. I have never played before.  So is there anyone out there that might want to take me under their wing?

Comments

• r3t4li4tionr3t4li4tion Member Posts: 30
    UA3FQK6W
  • leowyattleowyatt Member Posts: 129
    i really appreciate your response but if i played i would def do it on a live server.  Thanks tho
  • FockerFocker Member Posts: 344

The only real issue about starting new is you wont be near anyone else $$$ wise.   I've thought about trying UO again but I just can't bring myself to it.  Just isn't the same.  If you've never played it before, give it a try. 

• richard22182richard22182 Member Posts: 31

i doubt youll have too much of a problem finding some people to help you most of us high level players and pvpers are asses but ussly new chars will either get opicked up in the first day or 2 by rpers, a low-mid guild looking to get big or a big guild. although some people stay on their own for a while 2. the only problem with uo is that there arent that many "new" players because its been a while since a good expansion came out to draw people in, but theres lotsa people that will help you as well as some crappy players that have played for a while but still stink that youll be able to compete and fight with after a month or so.   it does vary though, i ended up playing on my own for about a month so as to not embarrass myself : P but one of my friends got like 2 mil or so of stuff on his first day from a player that decided to quit.  : ( i remeber back in 2003-4 there was a billion players runnin around with new player titles, now im lucky to see 3 a week also id reccomend u pick a more populted shard if ur just starting out and want people to help ya pick atlantic/greatlakes or something . lotsa people say europa is populated 2 but since its in europe only a few people are on at normal hours b/c of the time difference.