Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

coming back with a very old account?

GethronGethron Member Posts: 7
Hi all!

Well, I've got a simple ... no ... maybe the question I have isn't all that simple. :D

Okay, this all happened a while back so I don't even 'exactly' remember everything. As far as I remember the game was transfered / sold /whatever to sony after it was released. So basically: I played a few weeks ... maybe one or two months before that happened. When it was transferred to sony I got some mails (don't even hace them anymore) to take action to ... ehr ... get my account registered with sony or ... whatever.

Maybe you get my problem ... it's all pretty vague, but basically:

- I've played MxO before it belonged to Sony.

- I never did anything regarding my account shortly before, while and after this Game got sold to sony.

So now I have a few questions what I actually could do:

- Is there a chance that my account (maybe even including my character although very unlikely) still exist somewhere and just needs to be activated?

- Or would I have to create a new account with my old key which would be valid for creating a new account as the first one created with that key doesn't exist anymore?

- Or would I have to buy the game again?

Well ... I haven't even decided whether I want to try this game again, but this decision somewhat depends on which of the three possibilities mentioned is true. :) I hope someone can help me here.

LLAP!
Gethron

Comments

• KusyaKusya Member Posts: 29
    After 6 months your characters disappear.

Your account remains though.
  • GethronGethron Member Posts: 7
    Uh ... well ... my account was closed 2005 ... and how shall I say it: My character was still there. :D Lucky I suppose.

Well, it's only a lvl 13 and I have to completely re-learn the skill system and all that stuff. And they even changed the combat system, but that shouldn't be a problem. *G* Maybe it'll be a nice distraction for those days when there's nothing particular happening in my other mmorpg. :)

LLAP!
    Gethron