Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

*sniff* It's over.

darkmandarkman Member UncommonPosts: 767

I'm so sad, I loved this game to death, and was having so much fun with it. Was a shame to see it go. I guess I'll just have my 266 screenies to lookover before the game hits closed beta. It was fun while it lasted, especially the last 30 minutes, me and my guildmates all went into arena naked, and we also did suicide Bone Dragon runs in the little mission before Tournament begins. Was quite fun.

New PR rep for the North American Version of RYL
www.planetwidegames.com

Comments

• loreofchaosloreofchaos Member Posts: 316

Originally posted by darkman

I'm so sad, I loved this game to death, and was having so much fun with it. Was a shame to see it go. I guess I'll just have my 266 screenies to lookover before the game hits closed beta. It was fun while it lasted, especially the last 30 minutes, me and my guildmates all went into arena naked, and we also did suicide Bone Dragon runs in the little mission before Tournament begins. Was quite fun.
    New PR rep for the North American Version of RYL
    www.planetwidegames.com

for some odd reason I WAS ADDICTED TO IT even with the lame combat the spawns the strategic ways i guess i kinda got used to it and ohh ya THE GRAPHICS! god makes L2 graphics look like 2d (figure of speach) L2 sucked now this game its got that ko element not a bad feel not the best but like i said not bad LOVE THEM SPAWNS!

a job of a lorer is to preach the history of chaos with out the lorer of chaos all would be in chaos

Take a deep drink of your demon Lad, tonight we tangle with the fire in the gut.

• loop_da_looploop_da_loop Member Posts: 3

I now hate the demo.  I was playing La Pucelle, Hitman: Contracts and Diablo 2 v1.10 before this..."game".  Now that it's over, I can't play anything for more than 10 minutes before I get bored.

*sniff*

Dull but Sincere Filler

[hr]
    Dull but Sincere Filler

• HuxxxHuxxx Member Posts: 8

You say naked? I think I was in this mission with you then lol.

HEhe. Closed beta? So how do you play to get into it then?

I mean its closed beta after all not open :).

Well they could re-enable our E3 accounts for the closed beta. Would be really nice.

• Deadaye13Deadaye13 Member Posts: 106
    All we can do now is wait...........................wait for beta to start.  Good news is that beta is starting in the coming weeks and it's suppose to come out this year (please image).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Your Base Are Belong To Us
    Achiever 86%
    Killer 80%
    Explorer 26%
    Socializer 6%

• HuxxxHuxxx Member Posts: 8

Oh and who must I pay to get in? image

I simple love this game. To bad only that E3 started on 10th and I did not know it since they said it will start on 12th.

I was playing it fulltime lol 10 hours a day if not more.

• OracleP4OracleP4 Member Posts: 495
    Yeah, the Guild Wars E3 demo was a lot of fun! That was a really great idea they had in my opinion! I wish more games had done that, like WOW in particular! But I'm certain they've made people look forward to the game's release a whole lot more!

-------------------
    "Do I come to your workplace and tell you how to kill civilians? No, so don't tell me how to do my job" - Sam Fischer.

--OracleP4

-------------------
    "Do I come to your workplace and tell you how to kill civilians? No, so don't tell me how to do my job" - Sam Fischer.

--OracleP4

Like: DAoC, WOW, GW, DnL
    Dislike: SoR, EQ, EQ2, SWG, KO, AC2, CoH
    Don't Care About: Most Everything Else

• flabairflabair Member Posts: 188

yep it is a good game, i even liked the solo mission, didnt like not having anyone to chat while in them but they where fun. the group missions where a blast. liked how ya could die and rest could still go on to complete missions. interface was good also.

• EvleprechaunEvleprechaun Member Posts: 14

No! I want to play!image

Anybody know how much it will cost me?

"Canada? Why would I want to leave America to visit America Jr.?"
    -Homer Simpson

• moostrifemoostrife Member Posts: 2

The last game where I was so addicted was Diablo 1... I want this game so bad. ::::16::

• tallsmartmantallsmartman Member Posts: 53

Ya, its too bad its not available right now. It's a good game

*looks at other installed MMORPGS to fill time*

SWG... NO - Cronous... HAHA *uninstalls* - Rubies of Eventide... nah - Knight Online... it will have to do...

dang I don't have much to chose from. I was having trouble DLing Ryzom... anybody suggest that?

• GaileGrayGaileGray ArenaNet Community Mngr.Member Posts: 72

Thanks for the positive feedback, guys. We're glad that you enjoyed the E3 for Everyone demo, and we'll look forward to seeing you in the game world with upcoming event and upon release!

Gaile Gray
    Community Relations Manager
    ArenaNet
    www.guildwars.com & www.arena.net

Gaile Gray
    Community Relations Manager
    ArenaNet
    www.guildwars.com & www.arena.net

• DesselbEgamDesselbEgam Member Posts: 5

There's no need to thank to us for what You did possible. We are all just simple people and because of You we finally felt important.  You created for us our new Wonderland and we all really enjoyed Your work. One more time from all of us :
    THANK YOU.

Guild Wars will rule this world !!! image
    I give my own sword for this.