Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

please help

gpforlifegpforlife Member Posts: 1
I just purchased Ultima Online 9th anniversary edition today, it included the two discs and a dark age of camelot free trial disc thing.. When I was making my account it asked for the 30 day free thing, I've torn up this box looking for the damn code that it is supposed to come with... Any suggestions? Or where is the code?

It came with a dark age of camelot cd key but i tried entering it for the account but it didnt work

Comments

• obiiobii Member UncommonPosts: 804
    Normally it is printed inside the DVD case with a sticker.

If there is none you can write to EA and maybe they send you a free one.

One thing you can try else is to go to http://boards.stratics.com/php-bin/uo/postlist.php?Cat=1&Board=uouhall&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=31

Is the UO HAll forum of Stratics and you can ask there if anyone has a spare 30 day key to give away..

Else there are free 15 day trial keys from fileplanet.
  • WarsongLSWarsongLS Member Posts: 37

It should be on the back of the enclosed booklet.  There should be two white boxes on the back of the booklet.  One code for a current account upgrade and another to creat a new account.  Although there was a problem with some of the 9th anniversary editions not being printed with the codes.

You will have to contact EAMythic directly,  I would suggest calling 1-866-543-5435.

Since emailing just gives you the run around.  Although you might have to fax the back of the book to them so they can confirm that it has not be printed.  And talking to a person is realtively easier than playing email tag with your problem.

• FockerFocker Member Posts: 344

I remember buying my first ultima online disc.  It was the greatest feeling in the world.  Just the anticipation of running around the world with my brother.  Man, it seems like 7 years ago was only yesterday.  

I believe the last code i had was on the disc. 

• DrusesDruses Member Posts: 2
    I believe my code was on the disk also.

Oops, just looked and Warsong is right.