Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any Trial Keys Out There?

DabruuzerDabruuzer Member UncommonPosts: 123
If anyone has a free trial available, please PM me. Been playing CoX for three years now, and need something new.  AA is the only current game that even remotely interests me.  Thanks in advance!

A Little Dab'll Do Ya!

Comments

• sekrogsekrog Member Posts: 261
    It's on its way!!

• DabruuzerDabruuzer Member UncommonPosts: 123
    Thanks so much for sending me the buddy code.  However, apparently because I bought the pre-order (but never did buy the full retail), I can't apply this to my account.  Too bad - was looking forward to seeing what the game was like.  So please, use the code you sent me for someone else.  And thanks again - it was very generous of you.

A Little Dab'll Do Ya!

• sekrogsekrog Member Posts: 261
    Here's a link where you can buy the game for less than $6.85 (that includes shipping!)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0007D9OZC/ref=pd_bbs_sr_olp_1/105-9008614-1566843?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1181743731&sr=8-1

Look for the seller PC-Game-Experts (and no, I am in no way affiliated with them but I HAVE done business with them). You'll at least get 30 days of play for that $7...that ain't bad...about a quarter a day, right?

Good Luck!

Sorry about this crazy font...copied it over from another browser so that I could use the "link" function and this is what I got. 

• DabruuzerDabruuzer Member UncommonPosts: 123
    Thanks again for all your help and research. Unfortunately, those are all US prices, and none will ship to Canada (where I am). All the ones available to me were $29.99 and up, PLUS shipping.  Just not worth it, IMO.  Guess I will have to wait until they do another "account reactivation for a weekend" thing.  Or, if Tabula Rasa comes out before that, it won''t matter anyway. ;)

A Little Dab'll Do Ya!